Kurt Cobain goes crazy during a concert in Brazil

Gallagher Rose

During Scentless Apprentice,Kurt lost his mind and did some crazy things,including showing his dick to a camera:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3S-16jdsOF4

that was fuckin' insane,this concert happened in São Paulo,1993 at the Hollywood Rock festival..they played here in Rio too.Honestly,the worst Nirvana concerts ever,since Courtney fucked up Kurt's mind,telling him that all the money of the concerts in that festival were going to the cigarretes industry.

Edited by Gallagher Rose

no it wasnt, that was a great gig!!!!!! he's only playing around y'know? :lol: that footage is like on the live tonight sold out video, its not some big shambles to be swept under the carpet, it was perfectly normal gig really kurt always did stuff silly like that.

example: http://youtube.com/watch?v=erxt-lgZP2o

or when they played the wrong song on purpose on some english tv show right at the end and left em with dead time at the end of the show...tons of occasions, its just kurt playing more than anything. Krist was making those smoking comments too, its all in their humor, they're kidding, its dry humor.

Edited by ffrankwhite

Nice Jim Morrison impression but nothing original

evidently not because Jim didnt do it either.

Um----yes he did but without a guitar

i think you'll find there was not a single eye witness to that act, everyone that was there has stated numerous times in print and on film that he didnt actually do it.

http://www.doors.com/miami/one.html

Edited by ffrankwhite

Whether he did it or not was not my point. Morrison's debate has been going on for years and will never be proven. He was still immitating Jim in more ways than one---

for pulling his cock out??? :lol: by wearing pyjamas onstage??? by playing a fender?? by spitting at the camera?? i dont see the parrallel, how exactly??? so gg allin, iggy pop, all these people are copying jim? jim morrison didnt invent flashing dude

As someone who was born in the 60's and has seen numerous performances by both frontmen I will not argue with you. When I watched that clip the whole time i thought--Damn Kurt is trying to be Jim (and as fucked up on stage as Jim used to be as well)----think what you want----my case is closed

As someone who was born in the 60's and has seen numerous performances by both frontmen I will not argue with you. When I watched that clip the whole time i thought--Damn Kurt is trying to be Jim (and as fucked up on stage as Jim used to be as well)----think what you want----my case is closed

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiightt :drevil: hoookaayyy then sparky ;) you wont argue with me as someone born in the 60s? what you wanna role play? :lol: whatever man.

Edited by ffrankwhite

What the hell?

This isn't cool or funny, it's just pathetic.

He just comes across as some drug addled loser whose just doing this to appear cool infront of his fans.

What a joke.

i knooooowwww, i mean, a rock star on drugs i mean, what effect must this be having on the children, this drug addled loser i mean...rockstars and drugs?? its just not right now is it, they have a responsibility to brush their teeth and say grace before touching their plates and going to bed at 8 and not commiting themselves to any act that doesnt have an immediate logical explanation...

What the hell?

He just comes across as some drug addled loser whose just doing this to appear cool infront of his fans.

What a joke.

Yeah.

I mean, I like Kurt and all, kind of a fascinating character for sure, hell, I spend way too much money on "Godspeed" for example, but bullshit like this is just pathetic. He should've kept on playing music instead of acting like a dumbass.

I hate it when attitude > music.

What the hell?

What a joke.

Yeah.

I mean, I like Kurt and all, kind of a fascinating character for sure, hell, I spend way too much money on "Godspeed" for example, but bullshit like this is just pathetic. He should've kept on playing music instead of acting like a dumbass.

I hate it when attitude > music.

what is it about the concept that he's just playing around that bothers people? i mean, he didnt do it to the detriment of the performance, he went through a good set and just decided to fuck around a little, whys it being treated like this unholy act that he's commited?? pathetic, loser, blah blah, i sincerely hope some of you dont have kids.

Edited by ffrankwhite

no it wasnt, that was a great gig!!!!!! he's only playing around y'know? :lol: that footage is like on the live tonight sold out video, its not some big shambles to be swept under the carpet, it was perfectly normal gig really kurt always did stuff silly like that.

Oh man, I must have have watched that 1000 times! Great stuff.

Nice Jim Morrison impression but nothing original

shut up! Kurt was just having fun. its not like he sat around for days saying "next week i'm going to take my cock out because jim morrision did it and i want to copy him, because everyone knows that jim morrison was the first person ever to take his cock out" :rolleyes:

how many of you ever got drunk while being happy and ran around doing crazy stuff?

Haha, I don't get these people.

You guys don't get rock n roll?

Watch collection - not rock'n'roll..

Farmer-look - not rock'n'roll

Look like an amish person - not rock'n'roll

don't release anything - etc..

I could can go on with this for forever, what Im trying to say is:

What Kurt did in this clip is just awsome. If you don't think so, you simply just

don't get what these genres of music is about. You should shut up and go and listen

to your Creed-record.