Kurt Cobain goes crazy during a concert in Brazil

Gallagher Rose

Dude, you all know if you were at a GN'R concert and Axl did this shit you'd all be complaining on here the minute you got home

"WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THAT GINGER PRICK!!!1111 HE SHOULD OF PLAYED NEW STUFF INSTEAD OF SPITTING AT DA CAMERA, WHAT A PRIK!!!111"

Dude, you all know if you were at a GN'R concert and Axl did this shit you'd all be complaining on here the minute you got home

"WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THAT GINGER PRICK!!!1111 HE SHOULD OF PLAYED NEW STUFF INSTEAD OF SPITTING AT DA CAMERA, WHAT A PRIK!!!111"

thats not even close to this. at the time of that concert all kurt was playing was new or released within 3 years of the show. any fan of nirvana or kurt would have known he done stuff like this and would have gone expecting it. is it really that big a deal that he had a bit of fun.

i think you'd be the one to say it was cool if it was someone from a band you liked, but there's some huge anti-nirvana and anti-kurt stigma

Dude, you all know if you were at a GN'R concert and Axl did this shit you'd all be complaining on here the minute you got home"WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THAT GINGER PRICK!!!1111 HE SHOULD OF PLAYED NEW STUFF INSTEAD OF SPITTING AT DA CAMERA, WHAT A PRIK!!!111"
no i wouldn't, i would think its hilairious, why would i think otherwise? i might be getting ever so slightly bored with him taking two hours to actually GET to the stage but once he's there you'd be amazed at how open minded i'd be once he got up there :lol: in fact, i'd like to see more spontaeneous action out of Axl, a lot more.
Dude, you all know if you were at a GN'R concert and Axl did this shit you'd all be complaining on here the minute you got home"WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THAT GINGER PRICK!!!1111 HE SHOULD OF PLAYED NEW STUFF INSTEAD OF SPITTING AT DA CAMERA, WHAT A PRIK!!!111"
thats not even close to this. at the time of that concert all kurt was playing was new or released within 3 years of the show. any fan of nirvana or kurt would have known he done stuff like this and would have gone expecting it. is it really that big a deal that he had a bit of fun.i think you'd be the one to say it was cool if it was someone from a band you liked, but there's some huge anti-nirvana and anti-kurt stigma
exactly!! its those anti-kurt blinkers that color everyones perception. still, their loss, i could care less, they're the greatest band of our times.

no i wouldn't, i would think its hilairious, why would i think otherwise? i might be getting ever so slightly bored with him taking two hours to actually GET to the stage but once he's there you'd be amazed at how open minded i'd be once he got up there :lol: in fact, i'd like to see more spontaeneous action out of Axl, a lot more.
thats not even close to this. at the time of that concert all kurt was playing was new or released within 3 years of the show. any fan of nirvana or kurt would have known he done stuff like this and would have gone expecting it. is it really that big a deal that he had a bit of fun.i think you'd be the one to say it was cool if it was someone from a band you liked, but there's some huge anti-nirvana and anti-kurt stigma
exactly!! its those anti-kurt blinkers that color everyones perception. still, their loss, i could care less, they're the greatest band of our times.

I can stand Nirvana's music, I don't listen to it out of choice but if it came off I wouldn't go "EWWWW TURN DIS SHIT OF!!!1"

Please don't say "you wouldn't mind it if it was a band you like!!!"

No, I still would.

When I saw VR the first time, back in January '05, they started doing this weird trippy shit with a keyboard (Scott was playing it) and then he just got his megaphone and literally just went "WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

and I just looked at my mate like "what the fuck is this?"

And before you go on at me for an anti-VR rant, I've seen a few other bands do it too, I can't recall right now who, but I have.

I can stand Nirvana's music, I don't listen to it out of choice but if it came off I wouldn't go "EWWWW TURN DIS SHIT OF!!!1"

Please don't say "you wouldn't mind it if it was a band you like!!!"

No, I still would.

When I saw VR the first time, back in January '05, they started doing this weird trippy shit with a keyboard (Scott was playing it) and then he just got his megaphone and literally just went "WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

and I just looked at my mate like "what the fuck is this?"

And before you go on at me for an anti-VR rant, I've seen a few other bands do it too, I can't recall right now who, but I have.

jesus man, you gotta allow a little leeway for expression here, this is rock n roll y'know, not some coreographed musical you're watching. i understand, some people like a little structure but fuck man, i think the best performances are when motherfuckers lose their fucking mind and just go all out. having said that, i think perhaps it a case of we look for different things out of our music, no biggie :) i like that off the cuff spontaeneous do what you will quality in my rock n roll.

jesus man, you gotta allow a little leeway for expression here, this is rock n roll y'know, not some coreographed musical you're watching. i understand, some people like a little structure but fuck man, i think the best performances are when motherfuckers lose their fucking mind and just go all out. having said that, i think perhaps it a case of we look for different things out of our music, no biggie :) i like that off the cuff spontaeneous do what you will quality in my rock n roll.

Fuck yea, it's fucking awesome to se a band go fucking crazy and out of all the fucking typical.. I saw The Horrors playing on this festival and I fucking loved the show... they did all this crazy stuff, suddenly dropping 'dead', danced fucking weird.. the lead singer ripped of a curtain, used it as a cape.. then he took this wooden board and used it as bridge to walk into the audience. the security was pissed off.

I loved the songs but the whole stage act made it all like 100% better. The fuckers have no shame at all :lol: B)

I wanna see Nirvana live :fuckyou:

There's not really any chance a 45 year old with 500 £ Dolche&Gabbana pants would have done something like that. Axl don't have the punk spirit.

As for this video, I love it - Kurt is just having fun on stage, and the people in the crowd doesn't really seem to mind.