Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Last stop in Europe: Barcelona!!! Who is going?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

God of Thunder

God of Thunder

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • 21-February 06
Hi,

Is anyone from the forum coming for the (supposedly) final European show this year?

BlackAces

BlackAces

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • 30-August 10

Hi,

Is anyone from the forum coming for the (supposedly) final European show this year?

Yep, I am coming.
A mini holiday in Spain just to see the guns :)
Can`t think of a better time to go to a GNR concert than in the final show of the current European tour.

chuna

chuna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 25-November 07
I was planning on going, but then today I saw tickets for standings are all gone (ticketmaster) :( ... and on other pages prices are skyhigh, so donŽt know if this trip will happen at all - and I meant to come from Slovenia for this :) Ah well, maybe IŽll try Zaragoza, but I was so anxious to see the last EU show (went to Zagreb too). I know youŽll have a blast, so enyoj!

P.S.: If anyone has an info about extra standing ticket in a range up to 100€, please let a fellow GnR fan know ;)

inthisriver

inthisriver

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • 12-May 06
I wish I could be there. :(

In case anyone is confused, I have posted as Tbizzle, InThisRiver, and David_Bowie. Those accounts were merged when UK/HV took control of the forum, so my post count is correct.

hans_moleman

hans_moleman

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • 20-December 08

I wish I could be there. :(

Me too. I didn't get any response from Axl. :(

inthisriver

inthisriver

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • 12-May 06
hitchhike :thumbsup:

In case anyone is confused, I have posted as Tbizzle, InThisRiver, and David_Bowie. Those accounts were merged when UK/HV took control of the forum, so my post count is correct.

hans_moleman

hans_moleman

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • 20-December 08
Nah, I'm not that desperate.

God of Thunder

God of Thunder

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • 21-February 06
Got my ticket ages ago, even bloody ticketmaster charged over 40€ for shipping...that is crazy!

Anyone knows a nice bar near the venue to have some drinks before the show?