Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl his relationship with fans and the internet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

ThinkAboutYou

ThinkAboutYou

BADASS MOFO

• SILVER
  • 12,271 posts
  • 20-July 02
Hey Marc Does Axl find the fan's hard to deal with? Has he spoken much about the internet, forums etc?

recklessroad

recklessroad

Marc Canter

• Insider
  • 1,827 posts
  • 10-August 07

Hey Marc Does Axl find the fan's hard to deal with? Has he spoken much about the internet, forums etc?

I have heard him talk about things that he found out on the internet that bothered him. I remember one time a few years back he was upset because he found out that the house security took the mic from a girl who caught it at the end of the gig in Vegas 2006. Axl does read stuff from the internet and I'm sure it bothers him to see people talking shit. He is also very sensitive and sometimes can even misunderstand what people are saying about him or the band. He would be better off not reading any of it and just focus on the music. Some of that stuff can really set him off and ruin his day

ThinkAboutYou

ThinkAboutYou

BADASS MOFO

• SILVER
  • 12,271 posts
  • 20-July 02
Thanks for answering. It would be tough for Axl when he can't please everyone. I think your suggestion is best to just concentrate on the music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users