Axl's Mental State

Tallicaboys

Axl goes to Sedona Arizona almost weekly. My aunt is a total astology nut and lives in Sedona. She sees Axl like  3 times a month. He sees different therapists that tell him whats going on and what the mood is like. The reason he travels without the band is that he needs to be in therapy for hours before performing. My aunt goes to one of the same therapists and all the therapist would tell her is "Steph Seymour really hurt him and the trial about his abuse really hurt his soul." I think this is true because Axl hasn't been the same since the breakup. If you watch the "making of the video" estranged Axl is all serious and RARELY laughs, he does not even talk the most of the band. He was starting to be affected then. So Axl is not an asshole and not someone who is out to screw people over for publicity. Axl is sick. He is mentally very scared and can not deal with large audiences the way he used to. One reason for the Chinese Democracy delay is that there are songs on there about Seymour and its gonna be very hard for Axl to release those. If you know your Gn'R history Axl almost bought the November Rain so it would never be released after his breakup. That video brings pain to Axl. In Conclusion Axl is mentally hurting and just needs time and therapy. I dont think astrology is the answer but thats his call. Hes always been a little crazy but since the breakup hes been nuts. Hes not an ass hes a mental case.

ok, if the story you tell is true, Axl should receive some pity.  However, I find it hard to believe that a therapist would be so unprofessional as to discuss Axl's case to a third party.  Even a comment as brief as you describe would be gross misconduct.  Its not that I dont believe YOU I've just heard so many rumours over the years its hard to tell fact from fiction.

As I said, if he really has got a bag of mental problems then we should feel someway sympathetic.  However, if he's mentally ill then he has no business going on a long tour and fu@#king over his fans because he commited to something he wasnt fit for.

ok, if the story you tell is true, Axl should receive some pity.  However, I find it hard to believe that a therapist would be so unprofessional as to discuss Axl's case to a third party.  Even a comment as brief as you describe would be gross misconduct.  

Just what i was thinking!

Axl has been visiting Sedona way before his breakup with Stephanie.  Does anybody remember the UYI tour in which his psychic told him not to play in any cities that start with the letter M?  I believe Axl's mental state has long been fragile...those hours spent with therapists, who he would fly in during tours when he was learning about his abuse; all those "alternative" therapies he's tried; and later when he cocooned himself with an alternate family.

I think Axl is stonger than we know. I think he had his cage rattled by the constant bad boy image. But heres a little speculation. Imagine having to live your life like you did when you were 21 and on the sunset strip forever. Imagine in the eyes of your fans and the world that the "best"has already been done. Axl evolved mentaly and physically and perhaps spiritually.I don't doubt that Stephanie tore him up. I think that success tore him up more than anything. Hes now a "gentleman of wealth and taste". I dunno if Axl want to be seen as the screaming banshee anymore. Look at some of his rants in Rio and such....

I do know that he see a chiropractor 3-4 times a month... I know the Dr. that toured with Axl on UYI. I trained with that Drs associate now.  Axl embraced a healthy lifestyle after the UYI tours. Detoxified himself. I think he's still got a complex in a major way. But Far from being the fragile creature in the Don't Cry  video...

I agree with rockerman. I believe being raised in an abusive household and thinking that this was OK, he acted out in his relationships.  Probably after Seymour, he had to rethink about alot of things in his life.  Metaphysical (psychic, past life regression, etc) was his go to "therapy" because maybe he figured traditional therapies wasn't working for him.  Along with this, he may have realized that body, mind & soul had to be bettered or improved from the lifestyle he was living.  I'm sure like the rest of us..we soon realize that some sh** in our lives have to stop.  Of course, this is only my opinion and can't speak for others in this forum.  

It seems that he's stronger than most may think and continues to put an effort in dealing with his demons and insecurities.  That's a good thing.

Sedona is say, 4 hours from hollywood for what thats worth..

And it is one of the most beautiful places on earth, very tranquil..

whoever started this thread hit the nail on the head about Stephanie Seymore..

She's still got him all whacked,

Thats what "Blues" is about....

He cant let go.

And he isnt mentally stable, you can see that in his eyes.

But remember, he owes us nothing, if you get to see him, lucky us, if you dont, ticketmaster will refund your money.

Pretty simple set up if you just except it.

I kinda figured BLues was about Steph when I heard the words.  I think it is a great song, but you can definitely tell the hell is going thru daily just trying to cope with what happend.   I wish for his sake he could move on.  It has got to be so hard for him.     :'(

Sedona is say, 4 hours from hollywood for what thats worth..

And it is one of the most beautiful places on earth, very tranquil..

whoever started this thread hit the nail on the head about Stephanie Seymore..

She's still got him all whacked,

Thats what "Blues" is about....

He cant let go.

And he isnt mentally stable, you can see that in his eyes.

But remember, he owes us nothing, if you get to see him, lucky us, if you dont, ticketmaster will refund your money.

Pretty simple set up if you just except it.

4 hours? Are you on crack?  I live in Az and Sedona IS NOT 4 hours from hollywood.  It is 480 miles, so thats about 7 1/2 hours... I know, i have made the drive several times. If you speed you are lucky to make it in 6.

i think that all  that you say(everybody) is half true and half  is not  you know  that  be a famous means polemic....rigth? so  i think that  is hard   to live with a past like him (rape) and i think that  if is true    he feel  really bad sometimes but...  you have to know that  a artist  can not work if  his manager and all the people  around  knows that  the artist is gonna  get hurt...do you understand what i mean? i dont know  the law exactly but i cant tell you that  the law  dont let him  sing if they find that he is not mentally o fisically good  and  about her stephany,  i  dont know is  weird she stole him money and  she abuse him mentally and all thats  stuff......and he love her  more than erin  and he is depres because her i dont think so....

URL

http://' target="_blank"> ::)

i think that all  that you say(everybody) is half true and half  is not  you know  that  be a famous means polemic....rigth? so  i think that  is hard   to live with a past like him (rape) and i think that  if is true    he feel  really bad sometimes but...  you have to know that  a artist  can not work if  his manager and all the people  around  knows that  the artist is gonna  get hurt...do you understand what i mean? i dont know  the law exactly but i cant tell you that  the law  dont let him  sing if they find that he is not mentally o fisically good  and  about her stephany,  i  dont know is  weird she stole him money and  she abuse him mentally and all thats  stuff......and he love her  more than erin  and he is depres because her i dont think so....

URL

http://' target="_blank"> ::)

couldnt have said it better myself........ 8)

4 hours? Are you on crack?  I live in Az and Sedona IS NOT 4 hours from hollywood.  It is 480 miles, so thats about 7 1/2 hours... I know, i have made the drive several times. If you speed you are lucky to make it in 6.

crack?

but Im trying to quit.... 8)

Ok, 7 hours + to sedona from hollywood, (sorry)

Ive never made the drive, but have from vegas to sedona, I dont think the dude wanted to know specifically anyway, just a general idea that its a day trip

because people were talking about Axl going 3 or 4 times a year.

the better question is how far is sedona from phoenix. Axl doesn't drive there from LA, he flies to phoenix and goes from there. Remember he was arrested at the airport in phoenix for making a scene, he'd gone from sedona to phoenix to fly home to la, that was back in 1998 i think, his mugshot with the short hair was the first we'd seen of him in years.

thought that mugshot of him with short hair was cos he tied it back like in yesterdays video,never realised he cut it short

I pretty sure that he just had it tied in tail or something.. If you look at the way the hair "goes"..

When you are in controll or everything in your`s and means a lot for other people`s future aswell I guess it`s nice to have something to lean on..

the better question is how far is sedona from phoenix. Axl doesn't drive there from LA, he flies to phoenix and goes from there. Remember he was arrested at the airport in phoenix for making a scene, he'd gone from sedona to phoenix to fly home to la, that was back in 1998 i think, his mugshot with the short hair was the first we'd seen of him in years.

there ya go, phoenix to Sedona, maybe 2 hours.

If you have never been to sedona, go..

its a very spiritual place, hard to explain, its just so beautiful and secluded that you want to move there.

No Sedona airport either I dont think.

But the red rock sunset will blow you away.

I can easily see how one would be drawn to Sedona over and over.

And the airport shot was coming back from Mexico I believe because it was his Bday present that caused the stir and got him arrested.

Thats about right SParkle.   Phoenix to Sedona is about 1 hour and Phoenix to LA i is 5.5 to 7 hours depending on how fast you drive.   I suppose if you did 145 From LA to Sedona and you didn't stop........ you'd make it in 4 hours.  Trust me...... he flys.  That drive is long.

SIN CITY

Yeah, I live in Phoenix.. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive to Sedona.. He could fly into Flagstaff if he wanted... It would be about a 30 minute drive from flaggstaff. But, it's on smaller planes.. So, he either flys to phoenix, and takes a commuter flight to Flaggstaff... Or he fly's to phoenix and drives to Sedona.