Axl's Mental State

Tallicaboys

Axl goes to Sedona Arizona almost weekly. My aunt is a total astology nut and lives in Sedona. She sees Axl like  3 times a month. He sees different therapists that tell him whats going on and what the mood is like. The reason he travels without the band is that he needs to be in therapy for hours before performing. My aunt goes to one of the same therapists and all the therapist would tell her is "Steph Seymour really hurt him and the trial about his abuse really hurt his soul." I think this is true because Axl hasn't been the same since the breakup. If you watch the "making of the video" estranged Axl is all serious and RARELY laughs, he does not even talk the most of the band. He was starting to be affected then. So Axl is not an asshole and not someone who is out to screw people over for publicity. Axl is sick. He is mentally very scared and can not deal with large audiences the way he used to. One reason for the Chinese Democracy delay is that there are songs on there about Seymour and its gonna be very hard for Axl to release those. If you know your Gn'R history Axl almost bought the November Rain so it would never be released after his breakup. That video brings pain to Axl. In Conclusion Axl is mentally hurting and just needs time and therapy. I dont think astrology is the answer but thats his call. Hes always been a little crazy but since the breakup hes been nuts. Hes not an ass hes a mental case.

Maybe your aunt sees him alot and he visit Sedona and talks to therapists ,thats hes life and hope it makes him feel better .     :)  

But i dont think any of Axls therapist talks about why he visit the  ! If someone does that its very sad and its not proffesional either . So lets not speculaty over Axls therapicouncling  ( if you not have hes therapiefiles and you have promission to talk open )     :-X

Of course he feels down sometimes ...i do to .But it would be horrible to think that everytime im in a bad mood that would start alot of romours on the net .....because i call this bullshit ! ! !    :-X

You write that Axl is NOT a nice person .. .. .. !     >:(

Have you met him in privacy ?  Or is this something you have figured out after reading stuff on the net ?     :o  

If you just think and write hes NOT nice after spending your time reading news and gossip and stories around him ..... thats very,very foolish . !        :'(

To judge another human you have to meet that person and make your own decicion about him/her . . .

Have you done that ?    :-/

By speculating like this alot of new romours and alot of knew NOT nice Axl  shit is spreading and you are a part of that ........ so in my opinion its you that are the . . . . . .

NOT nice person .................. >:(   >:(   >:(  

ok, if the story you tell is true, Axl should receive some pity.  However, I find it hard to believe that a therapist would be so unprofessional as to discuss Axl's case to a third party.  Even a comment as brief as you describe would be gross misconduct.  Its not that I dont believe YOU I've just heard so many rumours over the years its hard to tell fact from fiction.

As I said, if he really has got a bag of mental problems then we should feel someway sympathetic.  However, if he's mentally ill then he has no business going on a long tour and fu@#king over his fans because he commited to something he wasnt fit for.

[glow=green,2,300]that's what i was wondering too; how is the therapist still in business is she talks about  a patient's case with another patient?!? totally unprofessional.[/glow]

"Maybe your aunt sees him alot and he visit Sedona and talks to therapists ,thats hes life and hope it makes him feel better .        

But i dont think any of Axls therapist talks about why he visit the  ! If someone does that its very sad and its not proffesional either . So lets not speculaty over Axls therapicouncling  ( if you not have hes therapiefiles and you have promission to talk open )      

Of course he feels down sometimes ...i do to .But it would be horrible to think that everytime im in a bad mood that would start alot of romours on the net .....because i call this bullnuts ! ! !    

You write that Axl is NOT a nice person .. .. .. !      

Have you met him in privacy ?  Or is this something you have figured out after reading stuff on the net ?        

If you just think and write hes NOT nice after spending your time reading news and gossip and stories around him ..... thats very,very foolish . !    

To judge another human you have to meet that person and make your own decicion about him/her . . .  

Have you done that ?    

By speculating like this alot of new romours and alot of knew NOT nice Axl  nuts is spreading and you are a part of that ........ so in my opinion its you that are the . . . . . .

NOT nice person .................."      

maybe people here are saying that axl isn't a nice person to his fans. i bet you can't deny that axl is cancelling concerts just minutes before air-time and and all the information we get is that a member of band is sick. all right. do really think that is a nice idol to millions of young people? as a huge rockstar you have also a huge responsibility of the things you're doing, you can't just cancel a whole tour if you're in a bad mood! of course you can if you're axl. axl should think a little bit of the people that made him so big and bought his music at the first place

"Maybe your aunt sees him alot and he visit Sedona and talks to therapists ,thats hes life and hope it makes him feel better .        

But i dont think any of Axls therapist talks about why he visit the  ! If someone does that its very sad and its not proffesional either . So lets not speculaty over Axls therapicouncling  ( if you not have hes therapiefiles and you have promission to talk open )      

Of course he feels down sometimes ...i do to .But it would be horrible to think that everytime im in a bad mood that would start alot of romours on the net .....because i call this bullnuts ! ! !    

You write that Axl is NOT a nice person .. .. .. !      

Have you met him in privacy ?  Or is this something you have figured out after reading stuff on the net ?        

If you just think and write hes NOT nice after spending your time reading news and gossip and stories around him ..... thats very,very foolish . !    

Have you done that ?    

By speculating like this alot of new romours and alot of knew NOT nice Axl  nuts is spreading and you are a part of that ........ so in my opinion its you that are the . . . . . .

NOT nice person .................."      

maybe people here are saying that axl isn't a nice person to his fans. i bet you can't deny that axl is cancelling concerts just minutes before air-time and and all the information we get is that a member of band is sick. all right. do really think that is a nice idol to millions of young people? as a huge rockstar you have also a huge responsibility of the things you're doing, you can't just cancel a whole tour if you're in a bad mood! of course you can if you're axl. axl should think a little bit of the people that made him so big and bought his music at the first place

so truth

"      

Just whant to make a little statement the firts lines karlossacanell replied to is my post and these above are mobsters.

Im not going to comment so much but ......   ;)

mobster where have you heard that G&R cancelled the tour because Axl where in a bad mood  ??? as you write !

And please check out the topic "Definition of a true fan" :-*  

Until today noone know why he cancelled the tour ..maybe he lost hes faiht to the tourmanager !   :-/

it's nice too see that someone is still so optimistic but that's also quite naive. 'cos axl has let us down so many times and left us almost without any information of what's going on.

and did he cancel the first show in vancouver because he lost the faith in tour manager?

sorry sister but i have seen it too many times, if u remember, there should've been a world tour in the fall of 2001. what happened? it was cancelled just before the start. and i understood it quite well back then, there were claims that axl didn't even know about the tour before he read about it in the internet and axl said that is nosense to go on tour to promote the new cd that isn't even ready.

now this happened all over again and suddenly those talks in 2001 started too look like lies.

so what comes to guns n' roses nowdays, i'm an old fan and i think i'm a real fan (i had checked that topic out already) but my eyes are open.

Maybe your aunt sees him alot and he visit Sedona and talks to therapists ,thats hes life and hope it makes him feel better .     :)  

But i dont think any of Axls therapist talks about why he visit the  ! If someone does that its very sad and its not proffesional either . So lets not speculaty over Axls therapicouncling  ( if you not have hes therapiefiles and you have promission to talk open )     :-X

Of course he feels down sometimes ...i do to .But it would be horrible to think that everytime im in a bad mood that would start alot of romours on the net .....because i call this bullshit ! ! !    :-X

You write that Axl is NOT a nice person .. .. .. !     >:(

Have you met him in privacy ?  Or is this something you have figured out after reading stuff on the net ?     :o  

If you just think and write hes NOT nice after spending your time reading news and gossip and stories around him ..... thats very,very foolish . !        :'(

Have you done that ?    :-/

By speculating like this alot of new romours and alot of knew NOT nice Axl  shit is spreading and you are a part of that ........ so in my opinion its you that are the . . . . . .

NOT nice person .................. >:(   >:(   >:(  

He said: Axl is not a not very nice person", please read it correctly before you go off on people like that.

Peace :D

He said: Axl is not a not very nice person", please read it correctly before you go off on people like that.

;)Yea not a not nice person ....He is sick !

Hes a mental case !   Hes being nuts !  To me that not nice .....but ok playing with words is alright .. ;)

First of all. Therapists arent allowed to speak about their clients to other clients. Second of all. Leave AXL alone. None of us here knows his mental state and everything else is all petty speculation. Axl is not crazy. He is simply a troubled human being like probably alot of people in here are as well. He shares with us his feelings and views of life thru his lyrics and music. Can't we just leave it at that?

Just for the record Axl is NOT nuts. He is bipolar. This is a fact that he admitted to in an interview (that I saw with my own eyes) several years ago. Take it from someone who is in the "know" with this disorder, there are days when getting out of bed is more than you can deal with when you are in a down cycle. When the manic cycles hit you feel like you want to jump out of your own skin and can conquer the world. There is NO happy middle ground for bipolar people. Unless you take serious (put you in a coma) drugs. I am sorry for all of you who had shows cancelled at the last minute ( I was one of those people TWICE in the 2002 tour), but I still say KUDOS to Axl for doing what he has done. He could just as easily said to hell with it and lived out his life in his mansion with his millions of dollars, but he didn't he still continues to write awesome music. Yes his fans are who "made" him a rock star .... but it was Axl and his talents who made us fans. It is a catch 22 situation.

I maintain that I will still buy tickets to any show he schedules and if he goes on stage then lucky me, if he doesn't, well he really doesn't owe me a dam thing.

Further, bipolar people are some of the MOST creative and artistic people born. We have our good days and our bad days. In the end we are just trying to live our lives the best we can given the hand we were dealt.

As for the spirituality thing Axl has going, that too is quite normal for bipolar people. It does get tiresome listening to "conventional doctors" tell you to take this pill take that pill. Oh it makes you so sick you feel like you are going to die. Oh well take them anyway. Slip into a nice little drug induced coma and stop bothering me. Trust me it happens. I have been there, done that, have the t-shirt and the ticket stubs to prove it.

Final note: Please understand bipolar does NOT = crazy!

Rant mode off... sorry for the long post.

From Rolling Stones Magazine

Axl is a man struggling with demons and taking radical measures to overcome them. He became deeply involved in past-life regression, a brand of psychotherapy that exists on the New Age fringe. "Axl," a friend says, "is looking for anything that'll give him happiness."

Through therapy, Axl said , he recoverd memories of being beaten, and sexually abused as a child. It is these traumas, primarily, that Axl wrestles with, and it is these experiences that may in part, be blamed for his hostile attitude towards women and his consuming need for control. A friend says, "All that baggage, as he was being constructed, it all comes to bear. It's not an external issue. It's really core to his makeup."

While it is customary for tour employees to submit a photograph for a laminated pass, with Axl other things seemed to come into play. Doug Goldstein is said to gather photos at the singer's instruction for psychic assessment.In Sedona, some think Yoda would examine the photos. What does so and so want from Axl? Does this person have his best interests in mind? What kind of energy do they emit?

Axl, according to a confidant, believes he and Stephanie Seymour were together in fifteen or sixteen past lives.

Everly was asked,"Had Axl ever told you that he was possessed?"

"Yes," she said.

"What did he say was he possessing by?"

"John Bonham."

Bonham, the rambunctious Led Zeppelin drummer, died in his sleep after a bender in 1980. Rose denies ever saying he was possessed by Bonham

Axl was distracted by events tragic, potentially tragic, and strange. His mother, Sharon Bailey, died in May 1996 at the age of fifty-one. Wildfires nipped the edge of Axl's PRIVATE Canyon property the same year. The following May, Axl's old friend and songwriting partner West Arkeen died from a drug overdose at the age of thirty-six. A frequent visitor to the studio says, "When Stephanie Seymour's birthday came around, Axl seemed to shut down for weeks. A lot of the record is about Stephanie. She was his perfect woman, at least his image of what she should be."

To view full article:

http://www.gnrunlimited.com/articles/rs-5-11-00.html

First of all. Therapists arent allowed to speak about their clients to other clients. Second of all. Leave AXL alone. None of us here knows his mental state and everything else is all petty speculation. Axl is not crazy. He is simply a troubled human being like probably alot of people in here are as well. He shares with us his feelings and views of life thru his lyrics and music. Can't we just leave it at that?

Your comment about therapists is not true.  They are not bound by the Hippocratic Oath, and in fact only need a master's degree. Ethically, of course they shouldn't talk about their patients but there's no law against it.

Yes there is a law against it, I swear, its the same thing as with doctors and teachers and stuff, they are not allowed to tell anyone whats been said during a session.

Axl has problems with childhood memories and the fact that he lost Stephanie Seymour, alot of people have problems like that, the only difference is that Axl wants to deal with it.

Yes there is a law against it, I swear, its the same thing as with doctors and teachers

It is called the confidentiality act up here in Canada and it is the LAW. The only time they can tell anyone anything is if

a. some perv admits to child abuse/pedophelia

b. the patient threatens to seriously harm themselves or anyone else.

Axl's past life regression experience isnt a bad thing it brings you closer to who you are and you learn alot about yourself.I have seen physics, mediums and crystal readers for years that doesnt make you weak, fragile or crazy(in my case people call me a witch LOL) but maybe he is finding himself

Yesterdays you don't know what the heck you're talking about. Maybe you live in another country where that is'nt the law but here in the USA it IS the law. Know something before you post it.

You are confusing psychiatrists (those who have gone to medical school) with psychologists.  This is a broad category starting with a MS degrees, then a MSW degree and up.  They are not bound by the Hippocratic Oath but only by a sense of ethics.  The same sense of ethics  as a socialworker or a caseworker. They have the same level of training and the same degree.  If a detective came and asked for their records on a certain patient they would be bound BY LAW to give it to them.  Psychiatrists are bound by the Hippocratic Oath and would require a subpoena to gain their records.

All this is not counting those who just hang out a shingle and say they are something like a "sex therapist" or a "marriage counselor" or an "herbologist"  You could go out tomorrow and hang a shingle and it would be perfectly legal in the good old USA.