the new plant single

GnR lives on

Two comments:

1. Wow, he has gotten old. Look at that picture.

2. The song is okay. Its nice that his voice is still awesome and vintage Zeppelin quality. The song is just.. boring. I like the guitar in the middle, but even so, its not so spectactular.

Two comments:

1. Wow, he has gotten old. Look at that picture.

2. The song is okay. Its nice that his voice is still awesome and vintage Zeppelin quality. The song is just.. boring. I like the guitar in the middle, but even so, its not so spectactular.

agreed..haha he doesnt look like he does in that pic..and yea he has gotten old...

and yea the song is just an ok one but his voice is still awesome.... it's better than 90% or so of all music today though..so i dunno.. :o

it sounds awesome...his voice has nothing on his old voice of course...

but this is still amazing stuff for what he still has...

a lot better than manic nirvana or priciples of motion in my opinion exempting tie dye on the highway of course...lol

still...i like now and zen the best from what i've heard

can't wait to get the album :D

it's pretty cool... just saw him 3 weeks ago in the front row. very good show. He still sings great. he really does. But I was shocked at how old he seemed. But he was still a fantastic performer and a god. I love him and his band.

do they still sing any zeppelin?? :unsure:

About 1/3 of the show was Zeppelin. They played 7 Zeppelin songs.... although I can only remember 6 of them off the top of my head...

Black Dog, Heartbreaker, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, When the Levee Breaks, That's the Way, and Whole Lotta Love.

He plays other ones, too, though... like Going to California, Thank You, and a bunch of others. He changes it up from show to show. I recommend seeing him.