iron maiden songs

jondon

pic your fav out of these  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ahaha thanks Paula ;) tis V. Cute. And I see the number of the beast remains in your sig! ;)

:lol: yeah! rock3

There are loads of Iron Maiden threads...that made me wanna hear A real live Dead One.....sooooo powerful! Im listening Transylvania right now.....OMG I didnt remember i loved this cd that much rock2 ...what an opening theme for the love of G!

Its number...its 666 :rolleyes:

There are loads of Iron Maiden threads...that made me wanna hear A real live Dead One.....sooooo powerful! Im listening Transylvania right now.....OMG I didnt remember i loved this cd that much rock2 ...what an opening theme for the love of G!

A Real Live Dead one is a swish live album ;) So is Live after Death (it has Children of the Damned....yay!) I get a bit lost when he starts talking in French though at the beginning of Wasting love (btw beyoootiful song) and Fear of the Dark and Afraid To Shoot Strangers are SO much better live! B)

A Real Live Dead one is a swish live album ;) So is Live after Death (it has Children of the Damned....yay!) I get a bit lost when he starts talking in French though at the beginning of Wasting love (btw beyoootiful song) and Fear of the Dark and Afraid To Shoot Strangers are SO much better live! B)

Da Da Da, Da Da Da, Da Da Da

AFRAID TO SHOOT STRANGERS

B)

P.S (Run to the Hulls? :lol: )

For the guy going to Leeds.

Maiden are doing material ALMOST exclusively from their first 4 albums.

So I recommend picking up Number of the Beast and Killers, and maybe a best of (I prefer Double Disc Best of the Beast to Edward the Great personally)

I'm going to Reading to see them? Anyone else? See ya fuckers there rock1

P.S No one thinks Bring Your Daughter is great live?! Come on how can anyone deny the Bring Your Daughter.......Crowd: Fetch Your Daughter is brilliant!

Won't you come to my room...

Aaaargh man that sucks! I love their early stuff! Goddamnit, they all sold out now aint they? I mean if they werent i would have gone to the reading one but apparently the frickin tickets sold out in like two days.......no fair! <_<

Aaaargh man that sucks! I love their early stuff! Goddamnit, they all sold out now aint they? I mean if they werent i would have gone to the reading one but apparently the frickin tickets sold out in like two days.......no fair! <_<

Yeah, I had to pay £100 for my DAY ticket to see Maiden.

I never understood though why they released "A real LIVE one" "A real DEAD one" and "A Real LIVE DEAD one".

Confused? You Will be.

I'm hoping they'll do some Brave New World Material (Well only Wickerman, Brave New World, Ghost of Navigator and Dream of Mirrors)

Hoping they'll do Fear of the Dark, I mean THEY HAVE TO.

I never understood though why they released "A real LIVE one" "A real DEAD one" and "A Real LIVE DEAD one".

Confused? You Will be.

I'm hoping they'll do some Brave New World Material (Well only Wickerman, Brave New World, Ghost of Navigator and Dream of Mirrors)

Yeh thats a classic!

haha when i turn my laptop off the shutdown sound is "when im walking a dark road i am....the man...who walks....aloooone" sweet ;)

when i startup of course its that swish guitar solo from afraid to shoot strangers obtained from the preview catalogue on their multimedia cd's rock4

Confused? You Will be.

Yeh thats a classic!

haha when i turn my laptop off the shutdown sound is "when im walking a dark road i am....the man...who walks....aloooone" sweet ;)

when i startup of course its that swish guitar solo from afraid to shoot strangers obtained from the preview catalogue on their multimedia cd's rock4

How much are they paying you?

By the way, am I the only person here who thinks Somewhere In Time is underrated?

Confused? You Will be.

Yeh thats a classic!

How much are they paying you?

By the way, am I the only person here who thinks Somewhere In Time is underrated?

Paying me? Whatcha talkin' bout Binge? :blink:

And no way are you the only one, I think its WAY underrated, as is that swish song 'The Lonliness of The Long Distance Runner' that's one of my fav' Maiden songs ever. Bruce's voice is powerful anyway, but in this it blows your mind. e.g "got to be so determined to push myself OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON... *Killer guitar solo* aha excuse my singing :P

De Ja Vu is also a great song from the album too and Alexander the Great is a classic, cos it brings back their medieval-esque aspect that they are all about ;)

Paying me? Whatcha talkin' bout Binge?  :blink:

I'm talking about

"when i startup of course its that swish guitar solo from afraid to shoot strangers obtained from the preview catalogue on their multimedia cd's

lol ummmm well when you out one of their cd's in ya pc/laptop it starts up the multimedia section and you can open the catalogue and listen to previews of songs and I juat ripped the preview of ATSS and made it as a sound for when i start up ;)