Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keenly

Oasis HAVE RIPPED OFF NEARLY EVERY SONG!

33 posts in this topic

Oh for fuck sake, if you don't like them, don't talk about them. You obviously dont appreciate good music/

Dude, you like Simple Plan.

You like Abba

Oh for fuck sake, if you don't like them, don't talk about them. You obviously dont appreciate good music/

You like Abba

I like ABBA, and like Oasis, they are not gay. Which is more than can be said about Simple Plan.

ABBA > Oasis > Simple Plan.

*Edit- To keep this on topic, Oasis rule. TBH, even if there are similarities with other songs, it's a superb band.

Champagne Supernova -- similar guitar solo as 'Bring It On Home' by Led Zeppelin

Very strange, considering Bring It On Home doesn't have a guitar solo.

I wanna see you make music that is a first of it's kind. Not likely.

You like Abba

I like ABBA, and like Oasis, they are not gay. Which is more than can be said about Simple Plan.

*Edit- To keep this on topic, Oasis rule. TBH, even if there are similarities with other songs, it's a superb band.

AGREED! (about Oasis)

plus: I dont actually own any CDs by Simple Plan, I just downloaded 1 song, doesnt mean I like 'em. if that makes sense :huh:

You like Abba

AGREED! (about Oasis)

plus: I dont actually own any CDs by Simple Plan, I just downloaded 1 song, doesnt mean I like 'em. if that makes sense :huh:

That's paramount to being their bestest fan. Infact, no other fan has more than one song.

It's the gayness.

(Oasis ftw!)