Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
596 replies to this topic

angel of music

angel of music

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • 07-March 06

Thank you very much man. I was just searching for it and I saw that message. It definitely sounds like a studio version to me. I can hear different guitar parts added in around 35 seconds and his vocals sound "better" than before.

mm no.. the guitar parts are just the same as in the demo.. nothing has changed... it's better mixed and you can hear it better, that's all

if you pay closely attention to the demo, you'll see the guitar is there, and it's the same, but it's more hidden in between Axl's voice and all the other stuff so you can't make the whole outro quite as clear as in the ad version without making an extra effort

Takeshi

Takeshi

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts
  • 29-September 05

I'm wondering if the "Better" version of the ad will air sometime during the world series, perhaps during the final game.

It would only happen if harley davidson decided to buy some commerical time from the network. MLB isn't involved in which commericals are shown during the games. The deal that GN'R management has with a subsidiary of MLB to run gunsnroses.com doesn't make it any more likely that this ad will be shown during a baseball game.
Posted Image

bax

bax

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • 26-January 05

I'm wondering if the "Better" version of the ad will air sometime during the world series, perhaps during the final game.

It would only happen if harley davidson decided to buy some commerical time from the network. MLB isn't involved in which commericals are shown during the games. The deal that GN'R management has with a subsidiary of MLB to run gunsnroses.com doesn't make it any more likely that this ad will be shown during a baseball game.

Yeah I realize that-it just seems like they could reach the largest possible audience during such a highly-rated event.

Kesseli

Kesseli

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts
  • 08-March 05
so, its been like a week right?
"The world is falling apart"
Posted Image

Nile577

Nile577

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • 10-April 05
Is it old news that this ad has been removed from the H.D. site? Only the Paradise City one is now online.

Bromle

Bromle

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,809 posts
  • 09-October 04

Is it old news that this ad has been removed from the H.D. site? Only the Paradise City one is now online.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

NO WAY!!!!

Posted Image

GNR'R

GNR'R

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts
  • 10-May 05

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

NO WAY!!!!

HOLY SHIT

Edited by GNR'R, 29 October 2006 - 02:07 PM.

Frozen Inferno

Frozen Inferno

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,298 posts
  • 02-April 06

OMFG!1!!~ WTF IS UP WITH THAT? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

Edited by dark_future, 29 October 2006 - 02:26 PM.

Posted Image

Phrozen REMIXES Youtube/RockbandSUCKSS

Spoon87

Spoon87

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 15,957 posts
  • 21-September 04

It wasn't funny the first time shit like this was posted so why bother continuing it? :rolleyes:
Mönchengladbach, 08/06/2012: GUNS 'N FUCKIN' ROSES!!!!

neatd99

neatd99

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • 10-December 04
Not funny at all. Grow up.

axlsend

axlsend

Rock Goddess

• SILVER
  • 2,555 posts
  • 02-October 05
:o

2zjmfpg.jpg

20.04.92 - 14.06.92 - 22.05.93 - 13.07.93 - 07.06.06 - 25.07.06 - 29.07.06 - 13.09.10 - 13.10.10 - 17.10.10 - 18.10.10 - 19.05.12 - 26.05.12 - 29.05.12 - 05.06.12.

Bromle

Bromle

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,809 posts
  • 09-October 04

It wasn't funny the first time shit like this was posted so why bother continuing it? :rolleyes:

Agreed, copycats.....and whats even worse. They copyed a allready bad concept. :rolleyes:

Posted Image