madison

DATE: Feb. 28, 2009

SOURCE: Perla's myspace blog

Perla posted this comment on her blog today:

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mama's Laid Up.

Current mood:stoned

Hi Everyone!

Im laid up in bed right now, because i had a hernia surgery yesterday...and IT SUCKS!!

I had a really bad fall as a child ice skating that pushed one of my vertabrae 90% forward, which causes all of my internal organs to push up into my stomach...

after having gained 100 lbs with London, and 80 lbs with Cash, and both being delivered C-Section,(but my punanee was saved!!) my stomach muscles are super-weak. I could do 100 sit-ups every day and it wouldn't make a difference.

Since i'm being open and honest here, I'll let you know, that I've even had a tummy tuck, but that was three years ago.

Now, prior to surgery, had a tear in my muscle and my intestines were pushing through, which is what a hernia is so im all fixed and patched up and laid up in bed. Thank god for Erin and Draden! Draden is my nurse today, and Erin is typing this!

Slash is being an awesome dad..he took the boys to soccer today and he's keeping them busy for me while I recover. The Dilaudid isnt working for the pain, anybody have any ideas??

Send me some sugar, and good wishes!

Perla

P.S. BTW have any of you seen that angry shit that Axl had to say about Slash? I just wish he was man enough to talk shit to Slash's face! ...LOSER!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=473689470

Related forum discussion:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...138259&st=0