PARTY INVITE FOR ALL MyG'n'R.com MEMBERS GOING TO DONINGTON

jimmy1981

Hi everyone,before i start i just want to say to all the staff at MyGNR.com a massive thanks for the effort they have made with this site over the years,and a even bigger thanks for the way they've handled the last 2 weeks with everything thats been going on. I know you weren't reponsable intirely for the leaks but through you people and other members you've give us real hardcore G'n'R fans the greastest pressent we could ask for.......NEW MATERIAL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! rock1 rock1 rock1 :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

So once again,and im sure everyone who reads this agrees with me,a MASSIVE THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! Sorry if it sounds abit "Kissing ass" but Im just showing Respect to the staff,they deserve it.

Right basically,for us U.K fans,Donington is gonna be the place to be on the Sunday 11th. Im shouhting to all MyG'n'R.com members who are going to Donington If they would like to meet up on that weekend,find a camping area to pitch up and have a MASSIVE MyG'N'R.com CELEBRATION party for the return of the greatest performer & band on the planet! The more people we can get involed the better the party.....It's that SIMPLE LOL. To start with send me a personal messege if your going and i'll write your name down and then more nearer to the time i'll proberly P.M you for some mobile/cell number for final organisation of where to meet. So Come everyone.....lets start to get the ball rolling for the best party of the year to celebrate Axl's return. Post comments and stuff and let me know what you think and also p.m if ur interested in Celebrating. WELCOME BACK AXL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jimmy1981

Thats what i already wrote dude,read my origional messege

what better then getting to know each other by pitching up together in a area and celebrating about axls return....we all share a same interest 4 one thing: GUNS N ROSES. There 4,i say your a friend...who agrees....spread the word through the sitre thou people

Edited by jimmy1981

• 2 weeks later...

Probably, but I won't fight over anyone. I don't care that much :P

I'll be wearing a kilt and a pirate costume at some point. Bound to get laid from some lassie at some point... you know, one thats taken pity on me after getting the shit kicked out of me by a load of angry metallica fans after I throw stuff at them during their set for being a bunch of dicks at download 2003 and pissing off thousands of fans.

Count me in! Ive spent all my money on a ticket for download lol just for GnR! it would be awesome to meet up with y'all! Then when the time comes for GnR to hit the stage we can march through the crowd like a fuckin army! rock3 ooooh man its gonna kick ass!!!

So yeah, hit me up with a PM or something.

Or add me on msn messenger. heyholetsgo_ramones@fsmail.net

PEACE! :krider:

• 1 month later...