Some More Recommendations

Vincent Vega

2Pac - All Eyez on Me, Me Against the World, Thug Life: Volume 1, Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z., 2Pacalypse Now.

The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die and Live After Death.

N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black, Fear of a Black Planet.

Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP

Run-D.M.C. - Raising Hell.

Ice Cube - AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted and Death Certificate.

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle

Kanye West - The College Dropout

Dr. Dre - The Chronic

Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique and Licensed to Ill

Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt

Edited by Lithium

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I listen through Marshall Mathers LP today. A friend said that I should do, so I did, but I gotta say that there wasn't more then one song which didn't suck. And that wasn't very good either. Marshall Mathers was the song I thought was ok.

I listen through Marshall Mathers LP today. A friend said that I should do, so I did, but I gotta say that there wasn't more then one song which didn't suck. And that wasn't very good either. Marshall Mathers was the song I thought was ok.

You didn't like "Stan"? That chorus with Dido is just pure awesomeness! It's the only album by Eminem that I really like, I love the humour of it!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, byt that was the thing about the song. Everything I liked about it was the part where she sang. I like (actually like, even if I've just heard it once, I remember that I liked it.) another Eminemsong. On a red album. It was a song for his daughter. Don't remeber what it was called. Hollys song or something. Hollys ballad maybe. :unsure: