Most under-rated band!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

I don't listen to those 2 bands. Nice to know people of this forum have the power to tell if someone is a hooray for tolerance! by the music they listen to.

Dude your a fag just let it go an come out of the closet and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!! o wait you would probably like that!!!

Could these threads get any more fuckin stupid... :rolleyes:

Fuck you bitch cant stand the heat get out of the fucking kitchen!!!

Can't stand the heat? No that's not it. I can't stand pussy assholes like you who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than make stupid fuckin threads.

:rofl-lol:

Go get him P4A.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

AC/DC is one of my favoritebands, but I wouldn't say they are underrated. I think Back In Black is one of the bestselling rockalbums of all time, they sell out staduims if they tour, many people that likes rock have them as one of their top 10 bands.

Can't stand the heat? No that's not it. I can't stand pussy assholes like you who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than make stupid fuckin threads.

Fisrt of all this thread was about AC/DC and how they rock, then the fag joined in an ruined it, and it llooks to me that someone needs to get laid and that someone is you!!!

Fisrt of all this thread was about AC/DC and how they rock, then the fag joined in an ruined it, and it llooks to me that someone needs to get laid and that someone is you!!!

First of all, I KNOW what the thread is about. You're the one calling people fags because they disagree with you, whcih makes me think you're the one who really needs to get laid here. But first you'll need to grow the fuck up because no guy is gonna want to deal with that.