Rock in Rio

-RocketQueen-

Ok, this may do absolutely nothing...but it's made me feel a little better...

I've mailed letters to Axl c/o Geffen and Sanctuary, and to Buckethead letting them know that there are a whole lot of us out here in the U.S. and world-wide, who have already purchased tickets, airfare, and booked hotels in Lisboa, for the exact purpose of going to see GNR live.

The letters will probably end up in the bin, but at least I've tried. Maybe I'll send copies of the letters everyday until the day I leave for Lisboa!

Does anyone know the email addresses of Geffen and/or Sanctuary??? I'll bombard them with emails, too.

This situation sucks! I've tried to stay positive throughout the rumors, and now I'm so disappointed.

No problem.. I just did a quick web directory search with the word geffen.. Good Luck..I did the same with interscope/clear channel when the states tour was cancelled, they responded by saying axl cancelled tour buses and hotels of future shows before Philly even happened..

Edited by mikegiuliana

This is for da illest..

I wrote clear channel right after the cancelation of the tour around the 7th or 8th of december in 2002.. I wrote them askingfor an explanation on why the tour was cancelled...Basically asked them why didn't the band show up..

They told me that the band was going to call it quits anyways being they were already cancelling hotels and buses for their other remaining shows...

They basically said the band had no intentions on finishing the tour... I don't know the legal problems or whatever was involved but that was the answer they gave ME..

WHoever wrote the letter/email said it wasn't their fault (I was really pissed at them so they answered me) that not to blame them for pulling out ofthe tour, being the group was cancelling every acomidation for themselves over the rest of the tour.. They basically said they didn't want to be responsible for all the people

going to these shows only to not have gnr there ,,so they cut their losses.