w 23 Axl submits track

Hey dude , you ever used a boss br 600 , i bought one , kinda complicated , know anything about it?

hey man, it doesn't look too difficult. but i gotta ask you, why not record onto PC or Mac? I use Sony Acid 6.0 and for video editing, I use Sony Vegas 5.0. I don't even have a special sound card, just whatever came with my dell, and im always told how awesome my tone is....

but...we used to use the old roland 880, then it became 1680 then it became the 2480....

looks like urs is 8 digital tracks, which im sure allow you to bounce tracks, so its really unlimited. bouncing means take track 1 and 2 and mix it to track 3, uve now just freed up 1 and 2. in theory, you could do this many time over....

im sorry man, i dont know anything about that boss....but i highly suggest computer recording at this point....hard disk hardware recording was good in like 1997, 1998 thru 2001, 2002, 2003.....by 2004, home recording on PC became pretty doable.

i say get the software and chuck the hardware.

BTW, soundclick is trying to erase my site, so no song sucks