Atmosphere

New Rose

Hey, yea I like Atmosphere as well. Some albums are not as great, when life gives you lemons you paint that shit gold for example. But other ablums like Sevens Travels and God Loves Ugly are really good. Are you into Sage Francis at all?

I think When Life Gives You Lemons is okay, it has some great tracks like 'You', which is my favorite from them right now. I'm still loving Seven's Travels tho. I haven't listened to God Loves Ugly yet.

Haven't heard him, except a battle with Slug on youtube where Slug blasted him.

I love atmosphere, they had been the midwest's best kept secret untill last year's album "when life gives you lemons you paint that shit gold" exploded and thye got some run on MTV. I love these guys, been loving them for years and I am glad to see new people getting into them. I made a thread about them a year ago and no one got into it lol. Brother Ali is indeed a bad ass too rock3 . Abstract Rude is good too

They did a sweet mini-series for their last full length album that came out last april, you should check it out.