Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be an asshole, but...anyone else worried that there might be another volcano eruption during the European tour?

Dunno, these things happen. Hopefully it won't disrupt any concerts. If it does then the dates will probably get rescheduled anyway. Euro tour isn't until the summer anyway.

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

Happy for you Scaramouche

Thank you!! And I'm sure this is just the beginning of a big European tour.

Will you meet someone from the forum?

I have no idea about anyone else from here going in Norway. Anyone? But I'm up for a 'come together'. I live in Bergen and will go directly to Oslo, so I've plenty of time :)

I JUST BOUGHT TICKETS FOR THE NORWEGIAN CONCERTS! Holy shit I'm so happy! They plays my hometown and Oslo, perfect! That means I'll see them at least 4 times this tour!!! I need to rock out to some live bootlegs right now!! Tokyo gig on!!! rock3

Ur in the Oslo Jungle!!!!!

Im blasting the Sao Paulo DVD myself at max volume rock3

Deilig med forsalg :D

I JUST BOUGHT TICKETS FOR THE NORWEGIAN CONCERTS! Holy shit I'm so happy! They plays my hometown and Oslo, perfect! That means I'll see them at least 4 times this tour!!! I need to rock out to some live bootlegs right now!! Tokyo gig on!!! rock3

Ur in the Oslo Jungle!!!!!

Im blasting the Sao Paulo DVD myself at max volume rock3

Deilig med forsalg :D

Sao Paulo DVD was a good one. Need to watch it again tonight! There Was A Time from Tokyo is playing now, god, I forgot how great that version was. The scream at the end is amazing. I can't even imagine hear that live. Maybe I should make a 'Play TWAT' poster and bring with me!

Not to be an asshole, but...anyone else worried that there might be another volcano eruption during the European tour?

I can see it now. The opening notes to a new song/ Estranged begins and then the world ends!

That would be kick-ass! :D

No, wait, wait, better idea. Estranged begins and during the last solo, Slash appears on stage with the rest of the former members and the world ends!

I can see it now. The opening notes to a new song/ Estranged begins and then the world ends!

That would be kick-ass! :D

No, wait, wait, better idea. Estranged begins and during the last solo, Slash appears on stage with the rest of the former members and the world ends!

And I thought I was being unrealistic :P

were can i buy tickets for the oslo show and when.

You can buy tickets for the shows through this page. The sale starts monday morning 9am norwegian time. But I'm pretty sure the website will crash, as it always does when everyone're going to buy at the same time.. I'm member of Live Nation, therefore I can buy now. If you just registrer at the page you'll get the chance to buy right now.

Better one...

You just realise that you win the lottery and are billionaire ... go to a GNR cruise (John Bonham´s idea) and find out Slash and the rest of the former members are there, they start to play a combo of estranged+prostitute+The general and suddenly the world ends...

This is surrealisme :lol:

Better one...

You just realise that you win the lottery and are billionaire ... go to a GNR cruise (John Bonham´s idea) and find out Slash and the rest of the former members are there, they start to play a combo of estranged+prostitute+The general and suddenly the world ends...

This is surrealisme :lol:

WOW! That's how I'm going to end my life. Basta!!!