Mick Wall: "Why Axl Rose Still Rocks"

SpUd_Jr

for once he gives a fair balanced view of axl, yes he isnt perfect but hey he is different to the pussy bands like kings of lean and arctic monkeys etc

You apparently have no taste in music. The last Kings of Leon album shits all over Chinese Democracy. I bet Axl would even admit that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for once he gives a fair balanced view of axl, yes he isnt perfect but hey he is different to the pussy bands like kings of lean and arctic monkeys etc

You apparently have no taste in music. The last Kings of Leon album shits all over Chinese Democracy. I bet Axl would even admit that.

oh, you just made my day, thanks.

What Mick Wall writes about GN'R is what sells, i.e. the public perception of the band at the time of writing.

When he wrote about CD everyone thought Axl was rediculous to take 10-15 years to record and release an album so Mick's blog/reports at the time reflected that mood.

Now GN'R appear to have turned a corner in the public's minds and with Reading/Leeds Festival confirmed there's a bit of a buzz about the band. So Mick writes some positive stuff about the band. It's just what he does.

I can't remember when GN'R hit the stage in Hammersmith, but I thought they were due on earlier than normal and hit the stage around 10:30?

So late for when they were due on but not nearly midnight? I was a bit drunk so don't remember much. I'm only guessing as I think we got out just after 1am, if it started at midnight it would have been gone 2am, approaching 3am I guess!

LP

Hahah how can people be so naive? Guys, it´s Mick Wall ok? This is just one more piece of his usual crap. He writes the same shit under a "positive" article disguise but this is nothing but a subtle way to talk shit about Axl again:

-He says Appetite GNR are better than current GNR

-He says the band perform when Axl feels like it

-He says Axl/the band start shows late and leave people waiting

-He mocks backstage parties GNR did in the early 90s, implying Axl was eccentric maybe?

-He doesn´t miss the chance of bashing Axl saying he´s taken 12 years and 15 millions to release Chinese Democracy, that he refused to promote the album and that he refused to release a video

-He says the current band is not worth it because Slash is not in it

-He makes a brief comparison with some of the legendary performances of the old band and the new band and of course, he doesn´t miss the chance to mock Axl once more resorting to bash Axl´s braids and saying he had botox...

And some of you think this is a positive article/text/blog about Axl? lol . Don´t be naive, Mick Wall is unable to say anything positive of Axl.

It´s always the same crap spread bu him. Same dog, different collar ;)

So true BlackHorse!

He just talk shit about Axl whenever he can

Edited by Drifter

Hahah how can people be so naive? Guys, it´s Mick Wall ok? This is just one more piece of his usual crap. He writes the same shit under a "positive" article disguise but this is nothing but a subtle way to talk shit about Axl again:

-He mocks backstage parties GNR did in the early 90s, implying Axl was eccentric maybe?

-He doesn´t miss the chance of bashing Axl saying he´s taken 12 years and 15 millions to release Chinese Democracy, that he refused to promote the album and that he refused to release a video

-He makes a brief comparison with some of the legendary performances of the old band and the new band and of course, he doesn´t miss the chance to mock Axl once more resorting to bash Axl´s braids and saying he had botox...

And some of you think this is a positive article/text/blog about Axl? lol . Don´t be naive, Mick Wall is unable to say anything positive of Axl.

So true BlackHorse!

"WHY MICK WALL STILL SUCKS" ;)

So true BlackHorse!

"WHY MICK WALL STILL SUCKS" ;)

:thumbsup: