DJ at Hallpass red carpet Sydney

2x4

ha!

at least one of the boys is getting exposure... why not stepping all the way in the "big man's shoes", right? B)

I mean some of you feel he'd took the old man's hat, the one he wore when he was a child I guess.

anyway, I think it's cool that they mention his full name, so that some retards around the globe, will realize that DJ doesn't stand for disk jockey... :D at least not for him.

Epic fail putting this article up. Hopefully it states to the new band kiss-asses through public opinion what people really think of the band:

1. Ashba looks like a bitch

2. He trys way too hard to be like Slash.

3. People want the original band.

Show me otherwise on that page in a material amount.

Is devoting a thread to the "marriage break up" of Slash and his misses a win?

if you think DJ Ashba is cool you're wrong and you should feel bad about yourself for being so wrong

not sarcasm

Nothing to do with "coolness". he is an awesome guitarist, though. I much prefer Robin but he has a real Rock presence on stage.

Epic fail putting this article up. Hopefully it states to the new band kiss-asses through public opinion what people really think of the band:

1. Ashba looks like a bitch

2. He trys way too hard to be like Slash.

3. People want the original band.

Show me otherwise on that page in a material amount.

Is devoting a thread to the "marriage break up" of Slash and his misses a win?

YES!!!! Cause Slash is better at EVERYTHING than DJ is cause he was in the original line up, doh! Slash even dates and breaks up better than DJ could ever dream of doing! I mean, c'mon. It's common sense!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Plus Axl knows how to handle his eyeliner.

that's still kinda worrysome

Hahaha, no I think he pulls it off.

I'm not a fan of guyliner especially when its put under the eye as opposed to 'onto'. It makes it look really obviously like a kid put it on with crayon or something. Do you think they have a make up artist that does all that for them?

I'm not a fan of guyliner especially when its put under the eye as opposed to 'onto'. It makes it look really obviously like a kid put it on with crayon or something. Do you think they have a make up artist that does all that for them?

I think they do it themselves, like they would back in the 80' as well. I love the guyliner though. And rockstars always exxagerate, right? Which is what they also do with their make up.

:rofl-lol: hey you ... little minds .. just listen to Ron talking about Axl and the way he is, in his last interview

You can do anything. I’ll wear whatever I want, I’ll play whatever I want and Axl’s got no problem with it. He’ll come on stage and I will quickly change my shirt, he’ll walk on, he’s about to start singing, I just open my jacket and show him a funny shirt and he will just start laughing (big laugh). It’s good man! It’s fine.

GNR is a band .. they are artists ... not models .. people with feeling .. with style ... with the best chemistry ... you have to deal with this :thumbsup::)

I think they do it themselves, like they would back in the 80' as well. I love the guyliner though. And rockstars always exxagerate, right? Which is what they also do with their make up.

Oh I agree. I mean eyeliner is fine on Dj cos it suits him and goes with his style. However, I prefer Axl without it.

I spent ages looking for a close up of Axls face from 2010 where you can see the eyeliner but it is hard. I remember it looking really obvious in that Swedish magazine interview but can't find it.

Anyway Axl babe you look amazing without the eyeliner :wub:

axl-rose-2010-3-25-22-39-9.jpg

Wait found one: AXL1-d8201.jpg

I know that was dramatised for the shoot but he has been doing it alot lately himself.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

How are they odd looking together? Do you expect his girlfriend to look like him or something? That'd be even weirder.

How are they odd looking together? Do you expect his girlfriend to look like him or something? That'd be even weirder.

What? It would be so awesome if he hooked up with a tattooed rock style girl! Nothing against Nicky at all, but I think it would be awesome!

Nah I mean just because Nicky doesn't have the same look as DJ shouldn't mean they look 'odd' together.

What? It would be so awesome if he hooked up with a tattooed rock style girl! Nothing against Nicky at all, but I think it would be awesome!

Nah I mean just because Nicky doesn't have the same look as DJ shouldn't mean they look 'odd' together.

Oh right, gotcha :thumbsup: