Censoring of topics here - stick to your guns.

Guest siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

Guns N´ Roses of 2011 is a sad state of affairs. Even sadder is it that a once free and liberal messageboard, now gets moderated in the style of Here Today Gone To Hell.

During the latest hours, there have been a lot of topics "removed" and censored. I even called for the moderator for a discussion, but just like HTGTH, it was all gone in seconds.

I think we now safely can say, that the "anonymous" donor (probably someone close to gnr), also got power with his moneydonation.

And once again, GNR tries to shit on their fans, by denying them from discussion everything they want.

In the end. We all want Axl to succeed with his vision - but you are not allowed to discuss the things here. Even when some things Axl do and how he acts is way out of line - straight out idiotic.

There have been a lot of topics removed such as:

"Axl and todays trial against Azoff"

Some possibly "inconvenient" stuff about Axl and how he keeps the fans in the darkness, while the band does nothing to embrace the music market of 2011.

Some possibly "inconvenient" stuff how bandmembers jumps off the GNR-ship only to join other bands instead.

There are also other things being moderated in a way, that defies the liberal view that always has been synonymous with MYGNRFORUM.

It´s sad that it had to come to this.

Hope everyone keeps on supporting GNR in their own way!

Hold on to your guns!

None of these topics have been removed!

You've post twice about this today.

I'll help you ok?

Your thread was moved in the support section : http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=176756

All the Azoff threads are there : (tip, use the search engine with Azoff )

My answer to your first thread is there : http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=176756&view=findpost&p=2873350

Thank you.