Axl about patience and how things are for them "now" (guess ca. 1990)

John Doe

Hi'ya fellas...

Anybody seen this before.. ?

With all the talk there has been about Axl and how he is a supposed recluse, I thought this interview gave some insights as to why he might be that way or at least try to stay out of the spotlight (given the 02 interview he states that he is just "out of media's" way).. It (at least to me, better disclaim, because heated debates move fast in mygnr land :rolleyes: ) also provides some reflection for us fans to try and understand the man, where 'we' for a great deal of time have been proposing terms and dispositions instead, only reltated to our perception and not to mention the 'fans' perspective.. !

(Bonus) Also says a bit about alt. patience version wich became Double Talkin' Jive..

Hope you enjoy...

If it is old or too personal and has to be censored.. Pls. feel free.. :lol:That was a joke

(Edit: Youtube add mistake)

Edited by John Doe

Ahhh nice to hear the real Axl, the cool old school Axl. Takes me back. He sounds so new & raw to the scene even though he'd been around for a number of years. Great find, thanks for posting....too bad it all went to hell. Oh well, at least they are all still alive...

Great thread. Love this interview but it's always interesting to hear him talk. Yeh I listened to this a few weeks ago. It's been on youtube awhile. Pity it's so short but it's his best interview imo. Very revealing and he doesn't even shy away from the violence questions. I like the way he's so honest. Does anyone know who the interviewer was?

used to have this on vinyl. thats del james giving the interview. cool find.

It's amazing how alot of old Axl interviews keep popping up. I wonder if Del did anymore taped chats with him. There has to be more-they've been friends for over 20 years.

tons of interviews and tons of live footage. no doubt in my mind. for instance there is no doubt in my mind that every single illusion tour concerts were soundboard recorded. so much stuff it's hard to even grasp whats out there. everyone always talks about who has the vegas 2001 show. answer........axl rose. along with god only knows what.

tons of interviews and tons of live footage. no doubt in my mind. for instance there is no doubt in my mind that every single illusion tour concerts were soundboard recorded. so much stuff it's hard to even grasp whats out there. everyone always talks about who has the vegas 2001 show. answer........axl rose. along with god only knows what.

I want everything. I wish Axl could release everything that he has. That would be rad! :wub:

I understand that he wants a private life and he's not into stardom etc.. but it's a pity he doesn't realise how intersting he is to listen too and how much the fans enjoy these kind of chats. There's so many fans who enjoy what he has to say.