Alcohol Sales

Birk

By the time GNR goes on i would assume alcohol sales is already over, is that true?? I know Rosemont(Chicago) would stop selling beer early i think. How long have they been serving beer til during the shows?

By the time GNR goes on i would assume alcohol sales is already over, is that true?? I know Rosemont(Chicago) would stop selling beer early i think. How long have they been serving beer til during the shows?

It depends on the venue. But yeah, most of the time you are fucked. My advice is to get wasted and show up late to the venue. Don't even bother walking in before 10 pm.

It depends on the venue. But yeah, most of the time you are fucked. My advice is to get wasted and show up late to the venue. Don't even bother walking in before 10 pm.

Thats what i figured, maybe i can sneak in a few mini bottles or some shit...rosemont sucks, so i assume there will be no beer for sale after 10:30

Thats what i figured, maybe i can sneak in a few mini bottles or some shit...rosemont sucks, so i assume there will be no beer for sale after 10:30

In 2006 they stopped selling booze at 10 or 10:30, I remember because a guy that went with us was pretty pissed about it.

Thats why people leave the shows, they are so drunk by the time GNR goes on, and then they have to stop drinking and they get tired as fuck and want to go to sleep

I think that happens a lot.

i was ripped at the 1st hammerstein, alcohol sales stopped, and by the 2nd set i was like wtf i was drainedm but i sure as hell didnt leave, i even tried to jump on stage during paradise city, and a big fail attempt lol, i got slammed by a body guard in mid air...not sure what i was thinking

Drunk People suck !

Guns N' Roses is supposed to be an all night party.

Indeed....an all night party where the booze stops at 10.30 sounds like shit to me, though I guess this is something the venues are pretty immovable on.

When I saw them in Arnhem last year drinks were still being sold all the way through but maybe licensing laws are a little looser in Europe.

Ah, gotta love Germany. Alcohol is available all the time; mostly you can still hang around and get drinks even when the house lights are back on and the stage is deconstructed already. :thumbsup:

i'm from germany as well and as i read this threat it became clear to me why people in some countries tend to leave before the show even started....

Last night it never stopped. Norman, OK show.

oh really, thats a good sign. I think i rememeber this problem in 02 in Chicago if i rememeber correctly, cause my friend was falling asleep. Sneak in a small pint of something and buy a large pop