Black Friday Ticket Sale

Verruckt

I just bought general admission tickets for the Nashville show for $28 each! Ticketmaster.com is having a Black Friday sale. Just wanted to let everyone know in case you still need tickets -- there may be similar deals for the other shows as well.

I just got my two. I am so fucking excited. Was beginning to look like i wasnt going to get to go, but my boyfriends dad bought us a pair for christmas. Best gift EVER!!!!!

I just got my two. I am so fucking excited. Was beginning to look like i wasnt going to get to go, but my boyfriends dad bought us a pair for christmas. Best gift EVER!!!!!

Awesome! You are going to love it -- I saw them here in Atlanta when they came through about a month ago and they were absolutely phenomenal. Driving up to Nashville just to do it again!

Awesome! You are going to love it -- I saw them here in Atlanta when they came through about a month ago and they were absolutely phenomenal. Driving up to Nashville just to do it again!

That is kinda funny... We were down in Atlanta visiting his dad when I got mine.