Sasha Baron Cohen

I've never liked comedians or comedy routines that make fun of countries or nationalities. You gotta be careful with stuff like that. Even if there are people in Kazakhstan who are like that, you shouldn't be making fun of them. Of course, it'd be different if it were a kazakh making fun of his own country or his own culture, that's something else. But i don't know.

No, it's probably the most universally liked member of this forum, which is not me by any means.

I've never liked comedians or comedy routines that make fun of countries or nationalities. You gotta be careful with stuff like that. Even if there are people in Kazakhstan who are like that, you shouldn't be making fun of them. Of course, it'd be different if it were a kazakh making fun of his own country or his own culture, that's something else. But i don't know.

You must have only gotten iPod Mini. Everybody knows iPod Mini is for little girls!

well...wish i have seen it...but my English not too good...even from Sasha Baron Cohen))

Well, I'll give you a friendly tip, and I'm truly not trying to be a dick here. In English, we don't put a bunch of parentheses after and in between sentences.

well...wish i have seen it...but my English not too good...even from Sasha Baron Cohen))

Well, I'll give you a friendly tip, and I'm truly not trying to be a dick here. In English, we don't put a bunch of parentheses after and in between sentences.

thank you very much) bad habit) but really i don't care)

I was wondering myself what the parentheses mean :question:

fullstops))