Blink vs Greenday

matt_barker

who r better?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Greenday are better

Blinks first couple of albums were good.... Their latest one really really sux

Totally. Dude ranch and Chesire cat were way better than their new stuff. Too bad.

I have their Live CD from a couple years ago.. I think it's pretty good. I think anything after they released that song "what's my age again" sucks a lot though. <_<

I voted for Greenday. They're just a much better band.

Green day is awesome full stop

but IMO before american idiot theyd never had an albumn FULL of hits, dookie had 5 classics, next one was shit, nimrod had some good parts, warning was mediocre but i reckon wit american idiot theyve cracked onto something.

Blink r also fukin good! seriously, listening to buddha and chesire cat, carousel is a fukin masterpiece and a lot of it is about teenage love/confusion wit it and the awkwardness and thus has a smaller aimed market. that said though the music is pretty good and is good to just relax to and they can be pretty funny ewit the dick and fart humour.

Has anyone seen the video wit them both touring wit another band and the band was small and filmed it??? is it like riding in the vans or some shit?

blink are too cheesy.

greenday actually write music that has meaning to it, instead of "i miss you" for example "D

haha i know their new album while supposedly "mature" is way too fukin mainstream and shitty. some parts r good but it has parts where i just fukin roll my eyes.

Buddha (demo cd) and chesire cat r fukin good though, those r fukin good albums from them and the live album has alotta funny shit in it but is pretty immature

Ha oh man, I loved Blink 182's first albums really...

I remember I once hat to babysit this girl called Puk, and she was all "here's a guitar Karen!!! TEACH ME SOMETHING!!!",

ha and the only song I could play was that "Fuck a dog in the ass"-song :rolleyes:

I did teach it to her though, just without the lyrics :monkey:

...and by the way, I hate Greeenday, I'm completely Anti-Greenday :book:

Edited by Lindy