Motley Crue

Dado

They are awsome i rekon,the costumes are a bit to much but the music is fast and gets you pumped! just reading there book ''THE DIRT'' fuckn hell those guys were crazy! Once wen on tour with Ozzy, Ozzy snorted up a line of ants cause they were out of blow! then pissed on the pavement bent down and licked it up like a dog.Then he told Nikki to do it, so he pissed and as soon as he finished Ozzy bent down and licked up Nikkis piss! :lol:

They are awsome i rekon,the costumes are a bit to much but the music is fast and gets you pumped! just reading there book ''THE DIRT'' fuckn hell those guys were crazy! Once wen on tour with Ozzy, Ozzy snorted up a line of ants cause they were out of blow! then pissed on the pavement bent down and licked it up like a dog.Then he told Nikki to do it, so he pissed and as soon as he finished Ozzy bent down and licked up Nikkis piss! :lol:

yeah dude I just finished reading that book funny stuff :lol:

I could never stand em in any shape or form. Cant believe they were actually serious with some of that stuff they put out, they make the darkness look like radiohead.

are u sure you haven't mixed them up with poison or something?

:)

You people got it all wrong, it's not Motley Crue..... it's Mötley Crüe..... :P

Ok who cares for the fuckin german dot thingeys? The Crüe fucking rules...

And for the name theres and interesting fact behind it, Vince Neil (lead) was drinking a bottle of Mötley Crüe vodka or rum I forget which one....

And he chose the name because of the alchahol and that motley crue basicly means trouble makers n' dangerous people...

Fuckin' all in the name of rock n' rollllll

Peace!