What kinda music?

HANGMAN

Man me and Ramm are going to play Alrune Rod anyway......

So yeah, hippiemusic, acid.

I can give you examples but you will know like two :mellow:

Steppeulvene

Alrune Rod

Ravi Shankar

Jethro Tull

Røde Mor

Maybe some Simple Mind like thing?

I want to do waterfall music ;)

Edited by Lindy

I'd love to be able to sing "Love will tear us apart again" by Joy Division as well as their frontman Ian Curtis can... If I was in a band it would have to be like Guns in Illusion era. Coke'd up to eyeballs and playing song of the best music ever to massive crowds... What could beat that?

I'd love to play in a band that had solos with Izzy-like riffs underneath it, a singer with some kind of unique and raspy voice, and a drummer and bassist who could play really good beats behind it all rather than just hitting the drum or the chord once a second. Then the music would be a weird cross between 70's Pink Floyd and 80's GNR.

well, thata not as straight forward as it seems. To be in a band that makes any strong moves in the scene you have to sound original but within a genre. My band is a metal band but coz our bassist plays punky riffs, our drummer is basically a jazz drummer and I actually sing rather than scream like some it produces a sound that is our own, Plus we like to add little trademarks of our own and stuff. Use your influences to draw ideas and try from different sources and mingle them. Its a bit pants when you finish the gig of your life and you look in the paper to find out that people are calling you Led Zepp rip offs or something, which happens to a lot of bands. Those are the bands that implode.

My band's pretty much a harder-edged version of Appetite-era GN'R. But I agree with Big Boy Sixx, you gotta be creative and draw ideas from your influences, not just be some lame rip off.

I don't really have a big goal for my band or anything, it's just fun. Plus, we don't have what it takes to make it, not that we're not good, but the guys in my band are like revolving door clients from rehab to jail and back. Maybe one of these days I'll pull an Axl and fire them all, then hire some more reliable people. Nah. :P

Man me and Ramm are going to play Alrune Rod anyway......

So yeah, hippiemusic, acid.

I can give you examples but you will know like two :mellow:

Steppeulvene

Alrune Rod

Ravi Shankar

Jethro Tull

Røde Mor

Maybe some Simple Mind like thing?

I want to do waterfall music ;)

ha fo sho noodles...

there should be some more acid jazz space stuff too really like Ozric Tentacles & Miles...& some lanegan...ha...

You got a guitarist yet? ;)