Freddie Mercury

NBKNAS

you know, I have always said that Freddie was not bad of a frontman, among the best, but always thought Axl was above him. But alas, I cannot say that no more.

I have had the chance to watch 2 dvds of live performances... damn.. I can see how Axl got influenced by him. He's full of energy and the way he sings.. he makes it look soooooooo easy :ph34r:

I have a new found respect for Queen and freddie, he is to me the greatest male vocalist of all time. He can sing anything and make it sound good.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, I have always said that Freddie was not bad of a frontman, among the best, but always thought Axl was above him. But alas, I cannot say that no more.

I have had the chance to watch 2 dvds of live performances... damn.. I can see how Axl got influenced by him. He's full of energy and the way he sings.. he makes it look soooooooo easy :ph34r:

I have a new found respect for Queen and freddie, he is to me the greatest male vocalist of all time. He can sing anything and make it sound good.

i gotta agree, hes always full of energy and gives it his all....

couldn't have said it better + good choice ,but i think axl is better when he slithers about shrieking his shoulders from side to side and if he doesn't walk of stage lol

Freddie is a legend. I have two bootlegs of Queen's performances and Queen on Fire. Freddie is so lovely to his audience, he is filled with life to perform and entertain and has a beautiful charismatic charm which affects the whole audience. He sings and dances slightly :P in his own style with vigour and uniqueness. I love him, he's a legend. God bless his soul. And a wonderful soul of such a charming and witty man with a unbeatable and immense voice that stunned millions.

He wrote and sung masterpieces and was a marvellous pianist combining many genres within his extremely talented and wide based music. No wonder Queen lasted so long, becuase he was such a wonderful man to get along with which is more than we can say for Axl.

overrated talentless so-and-so

I'm sorry but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW, I'LL FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT TALENT YOU SHIT!!!!!!!!

Sorry bout that but I can'd stand such a fucking lie! You are so fucking wrong there mate! He is one of the greatest musicians ever I'll have you know. You know nothing! Do your research bub! He wrote lyrical masterpieces like epics such as Bo Rhap all by himself he had extreme fucking talent, you fucking biatch! Never have I been so enraged when it comes to music but that just goes over the limit. talent = Freddie when it comes to music.

I'm sorry but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW, I'LL FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT TALENT YOU SHIT!!!!!!!!

Sorry bout that but I can'd stand such a fucking lie! You are so fucking wrong there mate! He is one of the greatest musicians ever I'll have you know. You know nothing! Do your research bub! He wrote lyrical masterpieces like epics such as Bo Rhap all by himself he had extreme fucking talent, you fucking biatch! Never have I been so enraged when it comes to music but that just goes over the limit. talent = Freddie when it comes to music.

whatever....

boh ra is a piece of sh*t, freddie cant sing properly cos his vibrato is like nervous twitching and cant put enough power in his voice, his lyrics are a joke at best (i want to ride myyy biiiiiiicycle).

him being all ghey on stage doesnt really blow my skirt up...but brian may is ok-ish.

why cant you accept other people dont think like you?

im sure you think some of the stuff i love is absolute crap...well....i couldnt care less little girl....get over it.

so again:

whatever....

boh ra is a piece of sh*t, freddie cant sing properly cos his vibrato is like nervous twitching and cant put enough power in his voice, his lyrics are a joke at best (i want to ride myyy biiiiiiicycle).

him being all ghey on stage doesnt really blow my skirt up...but brian may is ok-ish.

im sure you think some of the stuff i love is absolute crap...well....i couldnt care less little girl....get over it.

so again:

Wanker.

He's very good..his vocal range is amazing. You can't compare him with Axl, cause Axl is mediocre compared to Freddie. Axl gives you 1 really good performance every 3 to 4 concerts. Freddie can sing more and better and longer. When it comes to talent and vocal range it's joke to put Axl in the same category as Freddie. When it come to personality and respect of the individual..it's also a joke to compare Axl with Freddie. The only fault I can find with Freddie is that he's definately one of the ugliest frontman in history!

Edited by HollywoodGunner

Freddie is a legend. In the dirt, nikki sixx said that for one of the albums, the producer they had made acouple of records with queen. And he said that Freddie wrote pretty much the whole of bohemian rhapsody, while copping a blow job from 2 strippers. I find that hard to believe, since he was gay :P

In the ritz 88 axl is a fucking amazing front man, but judging on the tokyo live dvds, he sucks. He looks like a tool, changing clothes every 2 minutes. It just annoys me. With his balls hanging out, i realy did hate those close ups on his ball sacks. And you cant really compare him to freddie, i rekon freddie was, is, and forever will be a legend :D

I have to admit Freddie is one of my favorite frontmen. He is awesome and gave an awesome performance pretty much every concert as far as I know. But there's something about Axl live that is very hard to compete with, and his voice in my opinion is the best I have ever heard. This is just my opinion not based on much because I have never seen a Queen concert. Anyone have any suggestions about which concert taping I should try to get my hands on?

Edited by xX Estranged Xx

whatever....

so again:

Wanker.

Couldn't agree more nunchuck. Now listen up Slash's piece of shit on the wall, if I don't like an artist I say oh I don't like them cos their music isn't to my taste, but I NEVER say summat so fucking ridiculous like you. How can you say talentless and no range? that's such a fucking lie, so my only conclusion is you are a sick freak who takes pleasure out of spouting lies which are blatantly untrue and then winding people up. Well you suck now YOU get over it and learn to have some respect and if you can't say anything nice just fuck off!

Comprende?

He was great and I can see why people think he might be the best. How can we determine the 'best' when it's all based on bias and opinion? Was Freddie the best frontman? No. Was Axl? No. Then who is? Well in my opinion, Peter Gabriel is. See how differential our opinions are.

whatever....

so again:

Wanker.

Couldn't agree more nunchuck. Now listen up Slash's piece of shit on the wall, if I don't like an artist I say oh I don't like them cos their music isn't to my taste, but I NEVER say summat so fucking ridiculous like you. How can you say talentless and no range? that's such a fucking lie, so my only conclusion is you are a sick freak who takes pleasure out of spouting lies which are blatantly untrue and then winding people up. Well you suck now YOU get over it and learn to have some respect and if you can't say anything nice just fuck off!

Comprende?

Amen

Freddie is the greatest.

ok, you guys have made me change my mind...

he was an overrated no-hoper ballerina :book:

Why don't you take a leaf outta Shanananaknees book. he/She disagreed that Freddie isn't the best frontman and stated who she thinks is in a reasonable and poilite manner, then told us his/her opinion of who he/she thinks is. So whay can't you do that eh? Have you not got the brain capacity to conjure up a plausible statement? No I thought not. *sigh* oh well I think you have been shunned to much mate. maybe it's about time you just left Freddie alone and have a bit of fucking respect! :fuckyou: Why don't you tell us who you think is the best eh? I mean apart from the guys of GNR. Hmmm maybe cos you are afraid we will all laugh and rip the piss outta them hmmm not nice is it? At least I admit who I think is the best. And I aint gonna take no bullshit from no cocky asswipe like yourself.

he was an overrated no-hoper ballerina  :book:

Why don't you take a leaf outta Shanananaknees book. he/She disagreed that Freddie isn't the best frontman and stated who she thinks is in a reasonable and poilite manner, then told us his/her opinion of who he/she thinks is. So whay can't you do that eh? Have you not got the brain capacity to conjure up a plausible statement? No I thought not. *sigh* oh well I think you have been shunned to much mate. maybe it's about time you just left Freddie alone and have a bit of fucking respect! :fuckyou: Why don't you tell us who you think is the best eh? I mean apart from the guys of GNR. Hmmm maybe cos you are afraid we will all laugh and rip the piss outta them hmmm not nice is it? At least I admit who I think is the best. And I aint gonna take no bullshit from no cocky asswipe like yourself.

That's the way Izzy's Girl! B)

he was an overrated no-hoper ballerina  :book:

That's the way Izzy's Girl! B)

:)

oh and SLP.....Suck Freddie's fake tits before YOU go :P

1111060204202.jpg

:lol:

*eats, shoots and leaves* :P

Edited by Izzy's Girl