Freddie Mercury

NBKNAS

I dont think hes that good

oooo watch out man!!

izzysgirl doesnt like you having a negative opinion about freddie cos shes a psycho freddie bitch from hell...

freddie was an overrated britney spears of the 70s and 80s.

No that's really okay, what I don't like is fuckwads like you making up fuckin nonsense like he is talentless cos that's just over the line and you need a smack in the mouth.

Suck on that. :fuckyou:

shes back people ...ruuuuunnn!!!

what is even sadder is that you actually respond to my posts within 10 seconds....psycho...

Errr whatever dude. In fact FYI I just came online and I didn't go anywhere. YOU came back for more. Whats' wrong? No-one paying attention to your sad little life so you wanna be an attention seeker here instead? Oh well the BAD smell is back. I ain't a psycho dude, take a look in the mirror, theres you in a few years at the local nut house in a straight jacket....alone, and choking on your own vomit.

i didnt read your comment...but can you respond again?

makes me laugh... :lol:

freddie is an overrated tosser ballerina :chef:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think hes that good

oooo watch out man!!

izzysgirl doesnt like you having a negative opinion about freddie cos shes a psycho freddie bitch from hell...

freddie was an overrated britney spears of the 70s and 80s.

No that's really okay, what I don't like is fuckwads like you making up fuckin nonsense like he is talentless cos that's just over the line and you need a smack in the mouth.

Suck on that. :fuckyou:

shes back people ...ruuuuunnn!!!

what is even sadder is that you actually respond to my posts within 10 seconds....psycho...

Errr whatever dude. In fact FYI I just came online and I didn't go anywhere. YOU came back for more. Whats' wrong? No-one paying attention to your sad little life so you wanna be an attention seeker here instead? Oh well the BAD smell is back. I ain't a psycho dude, take a look in the mirror, theres you in a few years at the local nut house in a straight jacket....alone, and choking on your own vomit.

i didnt read your comment...but can you respond again?

makes me laugh... :lol:

freddie is an overrated tosser ballerina :chef:

As I said, you have a piss poor sense of humour.

I hope you get fucking haunted to death and cursed.....oh no wait; you already are. :rolleyes:

ok i've been reading this whole thing.... are yall just trying to get ur post count up???

anyone is allowed to have an opinion...queen was a lil soft rock and balladic compared to the bands that SlashLesPaul listed frontman from..so he just likes a different type of music... personally...freddie is amongst the great for me..top 5...the best?? maybe but prolly not cuz his band wasn't the best according to me... Seriously in SlashLP's case......if a person doesnt like the band or the music it put out its hard to think the frontman is the best one....let the guy have an opinion and shut up about it..u have urs and he has his..he didn't make fun of urs...u can like freddie all u want...i do too and im sure many others do.... but i respect everyone's opinion..and freddie is one of those love or hate cases...u either really love him or u hate him...there's mostly no in between

All those who think Freddie wasn't one of the greatest (if not the greatest) frontman ever just get the Queen live at Wembly DVD (or any other Queen live concert video) and watch it. Queen is one of the few bands (like GnR) taht sound better live then in studio, and I personally think that makes the difference between GREAT bands and good bands. Just watch it, you'll be amazed and u will probably change your mind. B)

Was Axl influenced by Freddie?, yes I think he was,a lot. Both Axl and Freddie are my two favs.

Queen7a.jpg

ok i've been reading this whole thing.... are yall just trying to get ur post count up???

anyone is allowed to have an opinion...queen was a lil soft rock and balladic compared to the bands that SlashLesPaul listed frontman from..so he just likes a different type of music... personally...freddie is amongst the great for me..top 5...the best?? maybe but prolly not cuz his band wasn't the best according to me... Seriously in SlashLP's case......if a person doesnt like the band or the music it put out its hard to think the frontman is the best one....let the guy have an opinion and shut up about it..u have urs and he has his..he didn't make fun of urs...u can like freddie all u want...i do too and im sure many others do.... but i respect everyone's opinion..and freddie is one of those love or hate cases...u either really love him or u hate him...there's mostly no in between

yes thank you SLP's best mate. But insulting him over and over just to antagonize me is summat I aint gonna tolerate so there.

Edited by Izzy's Girl

i dont know what people see in him... :blink:

Pure talent.

True art unlike others :shades:

give me robert plant anyday...the original and greatest rock frontman

Whatever dude, we'll never agree here. Its a matter of taste

Btw, when Robert Plant sang Crazy little thing called love in the tribute concert he raped it :o

Queen must be the most underrated band in the world :(

Edited by Gunner Boy

i dont know what people see in him... :blink:

Pure talent.

True art unlike others :shades:

give me robert plant anyday...the original and greatest rock frontman

Whatever dude, we'll never agree here. Its a matter of taste

Btw, when Robert Plant sang Crazy little thing called love in the tribute concert he raped it :o

Queen must be the most underrated band in the world :(

like you said we'll never agree because i think there pretty overated

QUOTE (GnR lives on @ Dec 28 2004, 03:43 PM)

yes thank you SLP's best mate. But insulting him over and over just to antagonize me is summat I aint gonna tolerate so there.

he didnt insult him over and over again... ur the one that said something on his opinion and w.e else....so he had to reply if ur gonna say something about his opinion and not respect it..ps... i disagree with him too...but u don't see me going about it the way u do :krider:

QUOTE (GnR lives on @ Dec 28 2004, 03:43 PM)

he didnt insult him over and over again... ur the one that said something on his opinion and w.e else....so he had to reply if ur gonna say something about his opinion and not respect it..ps... i disagree with him too...but u don't see me going about it the way u do :krider:

Yeh buit I get antagonized easily :P However it's all got too pathetic now and I don't care. Hehe but yes Franchelle, it was a good controversial battle and I enjoyed it while it lasted :P

Freddie was great, posiible the best ever, he should always be in the top 5. As for lyrics, freddie just wrote songs sum great ie BR sum silly_ fat bottom girls. for stage presence and vocal range he is brilliant. To see freddies at his best check out the set on live aid, queen we considered over the hill but fuck wat a show!!!

Edited by Downinahole

Freddie was great, posiible the best ever, he should always be in the top 5. As for lyrics, freddie just wrote songs sum great ie BR sum silly_ fat bottom girls. for stage presence and vocal range he is brilliant. To see freddies at his best check out the set on live aid, queen we considered over the hill but fuck wat a show!!!

Erm sorry to be such a Queen freak lol but Brian May wrote Fat Bottomed Girls [/nerd]