the used

slashrocks

The Used rock!!!

I think that their new record shows maturity over their first one.

Dude :o No way! I liied the first album and it had a few decent songs. I then heard the first single Take it Away for the enw album and thought "shit this is gonna be a kick ass album" I bought it and I was so completely pissed off that i had purchased a Simple Plan cd. It serioulsy sounds like Simple Plan to me. Take it Away rocks fucking hard though. If you guys like The Used you'll probably like My Chemical Romance. They are pretty good in my opinion. So much better than The Used.

The Used rock!!!

I think that their new record shows maturity over their first one.

Dude :o No way! I liied the first album and it had a few decent songs. I then heard the first single Take it Away for the enw album and thought "shit this is gonna be a kick ass album" I bought it and I was so completely pissed off that i had purchased a Simple Plan cd. It serioulsy sounds like Simple Plan to me. Take it Away rocks fucking hard though. If you guys like The Used you'll probably like My Chemical Romance. They are pretty good in my opinion. So much better than The Used.

:o Yeah I like My Chemical Romance better than The Used, I just like how they're so rocking, I don't know. I've heard all of 3 cheers and it rocks, and I've heard some from the past one and they're really good too. They're more like rocking imo than The Used.