Led Zeppelin...

HANGMAN

is led zeppelin the greatest band ever?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say no. There are alot of great bands but no greatest ever in my opinion. maybe Guns N Roses could have been the greatest ever but they just quit <_< U2 is a good band. I have alot of respect for them. They seem to be making their own case for that title. Well as far as current bands go I guess. Queen was awesome. there are so many bands how can we really say one is the greatest above all others. Right now I think The Shins are the greatest ever. It is all relevant to your mood and what you are digging at the moment. Now watch the replys fly in claiming Guns N Roses are the greatest ever. :lol: They could very well be. GnR circa 1987-1994 that is ;)

Edited by Mercedes_5_and_Dime

Come on, dont compare gnr to led zep :| My personal opinion is led zeppelin is in another completely different league to gnr, they rip the shit through them =) I mean jimmy page and robert plant, enuff said.

For me, all these bands are no. 1 on my list

rolling stones, beatles, led zep, gnr, aerosmith, van halen, queen, pink floyd, hendrix

I cant pick =|

ok.. plant- great frontman with great voice...

jimmy page- top 3 guitar player of all time possibly

John Paul jones- possibly top 5 bass player of all time....

and John Bonham- THE #1 drummer ever alongside maybe mr keith moon

nuff said...and if i'ts not...then check out all the early days hits CD at least... then u'll get it..if u haven't given them much of a chance.... check that out..totally worth it.... either that or check out their LED ZEPPELIN DVD with the desert sand stuff on the cover of it.. then u'll get it... <_<

nuff said...and if i'ts not...then check out all the early days hits CD at least... then u'll get it..if u haven't given them much of a chance.... check that out..totally worth it.... either that or check out their LED ZEPPELIN DVD with the desert sand stuff on the cover of it.. then u'll get it... <_<

Ya that Dvd is kickass Moby Dick Drum Solo is half hour of jaw dropping action. He is basically pounding the drum and hard as he can and make it sound like a masterpiece he's outstanding.

Ya that Dvd is kickass Moby Dick Drum Solo is half hour of jaw dropping action. He is basically pounding the drum and hard as he can and make it sound like a masterpiece he's outstanding.

thank u..my point exactly..and page in the song before that..u really have some jaw dropping stuff... and it's great man...and like i said before... just get out there and give the DVD and the early days a chance at least..

GnR lives on Posted on Jan 24 2005, 09:59 PM

QUOTE (*bad obsession* @ Jan 24 2005, 09:24 PM)

QUOTE (GnR lives on @ Jan 24 2005, 07:30 PM)

nuff said...and if i'ts not...then check out all the early days hits CD at least... then u'll get it..if u haven't given them much of a chance.... check that out..totally worth it.... either that or check out their LED ZEPPELIN DVD with the desert sand stuff on the cover of it.. then u'll get it... 

thank u..my point exactly..and page in the song before that..u really have some jaw dropping stuff... and it's great man...and like i said before... just get out there and give the DVD and the early days a chance at least.. 

the only thing, THE ONLY THING...

is that Plant sucked live...they edited that dvd of all his squeaks and shit...he also whines a lot live...studio plant is perfect though ;)

still the best band ever :D