Poll To Decide Vote

stevGNR666

Which is the Better Band  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

on this topic... http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...=0entry549661 there is a vote for which is better...Byrds or Soundgarden and I have a tough time choosin which is better.

I know all you metalheads out there would choose Soundgarden and I'll admit they're an awesome group...Cornell is a fucking awesome screamer with the lungs of Gods, Kim Thayil can sure shred his guitar...and yeah...good They also were the 3rd band to break through from the Seattle Underground grundge scene in the early 90s behind Pearl Jam and Nirvana. My Personal Favorite out of the three.

But...the Byrds...had amazing harmony unsurpassed by any group to my knowledge (cept maybe the beach boys). They had Crosby (before he got kicked out) and rocked out Dylan songs (like Tambourine Man for instance) to fuel the transition from regular pop to psychedelia along with the animals and the doors. 8 Miles High is also one of the great songs that can give you a high with out drugs ;)

i don't know...so you decide for me.

Edited by stevGNR666

Definately Soundgarden. My old man has some Byrds records, and over the years I have listened to some of them. They have a nice groove, and some great tunes (can't remember the names though :blink: ).

But Soundgarden does it for me. This is the ONLY grunge band I listen to. Fuck Nirvana, gimme Soundgarden. Badmotorfinger is still one of my favorite albums of all time, and Superunknown kicks major ass too. I love Chris Cornells voice, it's so fantastic.

So I'll vote for Soundgarden.

Hah, now all we got to do is wait for Zillah to appear and Soundgarden will nail Byrds! :lol:

If anyone hasn't heard Soundgarden,get Badmotorfinger,do some mind altering substance (if thats your thing),and put on song #7

searching with my good eyes closed...my favorite soundgarden song they ever put out...i get so tripped out without even using substance

zillah wins