Best Song To Have Been Ever Recorded

Yamisonic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who says STH is overrated cant have any idea of what rock is, the riffs are so fucking amazing every time i hear it, it just makes me want to cry, the guitar in that songs goes way beyond any other guitar(exept jimi's little wing), its like an extention of page's soul and it sings along in a drousy agressivnes with plants amazing lyrics wich go building up to a point where the only way to truly projecting its meaning is by literally screaming them, "And A new day will dawn, for those who stand long and the forests will echoe in laughter= <--- you cant say that is weak...

agreed about stairway..it's def up there and a really strong contender for the best rock song... i dont know if i have one that is the best...but this one is def up there rock1

Agreed. Sometimes when I'm sad and lonely I listen to Stiarway to Heaven and it sounds like the most amazing thing ever; like something that transcends music. Other times it seems too long and boring.

Not overrated at all, It is what it is, And that's a masterpiece, Definatley top 15 Rock songs ever

But I don't understand how Guns N Roses would even be a contender for best Rock song, There are many band WAY better then GnR, They were great song writers, But come on.

Not overrated at all, It is what it is, And that's a masterpiece, Definatley top 15 Rock songs ever

But I don't understand how Guns N Roses would even be a contender for best Rock song, There are many band WAY better then GnR, They were great song writers, But come on.

GNR belong in the top 5... Aerosmith,Zepp,Hendrix,ACDC,Queen,Rolling stones-all have songs that are quality but Sweet Child O' Mine is definitely one of the top 3 songs of all time. Incredible love song.Civil War is better then Stairwayin my opinion.Don't get me wrong Stairway is a good song but it is overratted.I've never heard anyone say they were touched by stairway To Heaven,but I've heard people get chills from Civil War , stranged , Patience, Don't Cry.Every best of list has Zeppelin,The Beatles,and The Stones on it-Why? Is this a mandatory opinion list of the best songs that a majority of middle aged critics tell us we should think is the best? I've heard songs by The Cult that were some of the best music my ears have ever heard. Oasis has amazing work that I enjoy a lot more then anything I have heard from Lynard Skynard yet it would be taboo to put one of their songs at the top of a "greatest " list.Leave that cultutral forced opinion behind and come into the free thought area that I'm in.It's always sunny and you get all the free beer you want.

Okei, STH is a great fkn song! a really great fkn song, not the best. Paradise is the best song ever made and togher with the best music video ever made...

PARADISE CITY RULES!

Ha, Paradise City is very great song, Definatley Top 40, Along with a couple other Guns songs, I wouldn't count it as The best Song ever, Since there so many songs out there, But definatley top 50 or 40, And that's saying something.

anyone who says STH is overrated cant have any idea of what rock is, the riffs are so fucking amazing every time i hear it, it just makes me want to cry, the guitar in that songs goes way beyond any other guitar(exept jimi's little wing), its like an extention of page's soul and it sings along in a drousy agressivnes with plants amazing lyrics wich go building up to a point where the only way to truly projecting its meaning is by literally screaming them, "And A new day will dawn, for those who stand long and the forests will echoe in laughter= <--- you cant say that is weak...

AGREED!

I agree... Though SCOM, Don't Cry and WTTJ often are up there in top 10 (Scom definetly) or top 20.