DEC 11th CONCERT BI-LO CENTER

eRomano

Hey,

I've just contacted the "BI-LO CENTER" which is supposed to host tomorrow's GUNS N ROSES concert in Greenville. Here's what they had to say "We have not received word that it's not going to happen sir". Ticketmaster is still selling tickets for the event. On one part reliable news sources such as MTV says the tour is off and on another part it seems to be business as usual.

Eric Romano, Webmaster

http://www.mygnr.com

$700 for your tickets???? That scalper got you good eh ;D Does that mean travel plans, hotel  ect?? The show in Moline was awesome and I don't regret going one bit. The new band albiet is in reality for- THIS tour a cover band- it did have some good chops.

If the show does go on I suggest you invest in some good life insurance just in case the place erupts into a spontanious riot.. or Axl decides that Midnight is a  O.K time to play. Either way.

You would probaly (if there is a concert) see an Axl better than ever before ready to prove himself after some stuff happened and the media has been lying and talking shit about him the last days.. I would say that was worth the risk.. I travelled from Norway to Leeds to see him.. 3 hour drive?? :)

if clear channel was cancelling the whole thing we should have known on saturday.  what are they going do? make the venue wait till show time then make the venue cancel with everyone standing outside.  If they did this the venue would get smashed just like vancouver, i know, i was there.

Hey NCGNRFAN I would still drive to that show.  I thought about it and I live in Philly.  I'd like to hear what Axl would have to say about it all.  I was in the FU Center it wasn't really a riot, more like tons of pissed off Guns fans..  And I sat in the 200 section right up until the police made rounds and herded people out.   Maybe they're waiting to see if the show sells out first??

Good Luck  

Well, at least I got an answer today! The Bi-Lo center and Ticketmaster have both reported tomorrow night's show as being cancelled. I will receive a full refund for the tickets, but unfortunantly the hotel room I booked through expedia is non-refundable. I am a 30-year old guy that has been a huge fan of the Gunners even before Appetite became popular. I have a gnr tatoo on my arm and have been defending thier actions for so many years. I am going to have to do some serious soul-searching over the next few days to decide if it's really worth it to be this loyal to a band that has let so many fans down so many times over the years.

(ps) I may still drive down to Greenville tomorrow if there is anyone down there that wants to hang out & show me the town (I've never been there before!)

Well, at least I got an answer today! The Bi-Lo center and Ticketmaster have both reported tomorrow night's show as being cancelled. I will receive a full refund for the tickets, but unfortunantly the hotel room I booked through expedia is non-refundable. I am a 30-year old guy that has been a huge fan of the Gunners even before Appetite became popular. I have a gnr tatoo on my arm and have been defending thier actions for so many years. I am going to have to do some serious soul-searching over the next few days to decide if it's really worth it to be this loyal to a band that has let so many fans down so many times over the years.

(ps) I may still drive down to Greenville tomorrow if there is anyone down there that wants to hang out & show me the town (I've never been there before!)

what sucks that it was such a great show ( I saw them in Cleveland ).  Axl was back,,,, and then threw it away,,, what the f***

dont lose your faith in GNR....

Gnr will forever be the best band ever (to us anyway) Mbe you can lose faith in axl, but i mean who hasn't! Remeber the old guys, and aknowledgew them as a band.. Dont stop supporting the band on account of axl's fucking arounmd..