tour goin down the drain

i'm just glad i got the chance to see them in chicago before the tour went in the sh*tter. too bad, they were awesome live, i feel bad for the people that waited as long as i did and aren't gonna get to see them. i'd suggest buying a bootleg from ebay.

Gee, I'm glad I already saw them in Leeds. Sorry for you guys who did not have the chance to see GNR. :-/ BUT: Think about that: Maybe some concerts will be resheduled? Anyway, this whole thing is pure chaos! I want to know what's really going on!

Let`s wait till tomorrow ( or whenever the statement come).. And then discuss the whole thing..

I not really that concerned about the tour getting cancelled (expect for the poor fans) I am more concerned that it may be a serious health problem (or band splitting up)

I think the new album will win the people over either way if nothing serious has happened to anyone in the band or with the band..

Please.. Let Axl be fit and fine except for a little rusty troat..

NO way man, I don't wanna see them. I hope they have split.  

Shut up Nathan  ;D

Yeah Grrr.... FUCK AMERICA!

You know what is happening! GnR are like.. Man American Blows... you know what we should do.... BIG DAY OUT!

They will be on the final announcement dammit... mwhahahaha.... *Plots sceme in head*

*Back to Earth*

Um... damn.. That isnt gonna happen.. but it should!  :'(

Shut up Nathan  ;D

You know what is happening! GnR are like.. Man American Blows... you know what we should do.... BIG DAY OUT!

They will be on the final announcement dammit... mwhahahaha.... *Plots sceme in head*

*Back to Earth*

f*uck america?  how about f*ck you... i can't wait until your country does something wrong and we drop mad bombs on you   ;D

Shut up Nathan  ;D

*Back to Earth*