Wake Me Up When September Ends

nunchuck

So, doubtless those of you who dont think Green Day are a bunch of pussies, who are way too tuneful like those other fags 'The Beatles' :P , are already more than familiar with this song, but do you think it was the natural choice for the next single? or would you have gone for another track off the best album of 2004? B)

And also, do you think it will be overplayed, just like the other girlie type ballad they did 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams'.?

I would've definitively picked another single. My first choice would've been Jesus of Suburbia, but that's obviously impossible, since it's so long. Anyway, they appear to love that song, always dedicating it to Dee Dee.

It will be overplayed, and it will suck. Harder songs aren't that overplayed.

I actually heard this on the radio ages ago before BOBD came out. I think they might have been playing tracks off the CD for promotional purposes and what not.

Again, it will probably be overplayed. But they're hot in commerical stakes just now so I can't really blame them for releasing it.

Dude already too much Greenday for me, I thought Empty Basket was a nice listen but Boulevard Of Broken Dreams is a really shitty song and I have heard it like 10000000 times.

It's Basket Case, u :monkey:

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM ANYWAY

Dude already too much Greenday for me, I thought Empty Basket was a nice listen but Boulevard Of Broken Dreams is a really shitty song and I have heard it like 10000000 times.

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

Whoa, no need to get pissed man and be an ass. Just a mistake, everybody makes them.

:rolleyes:

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

Whoa, no need to get pissed man and be an ass. Just a mistake, everybody makes them.

I don't. :huh:

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

I don't. :huh:

NeeTHerZZzz DuZ MuH

:anger::fuckyou: -Nick

Oh so its official...

Nice. Thats a really good song, but I'm not sure if its the best choice for the next single. Especially since they already had a ballady type song (B of B D) as a single.Though I'm really interested in what the video will be like.

I think something energetic like St. Jimmy would be cool.

My favorite song off the album is "Are We The Waiting".. but I'm not sure if it would be a good single.

Obviously something like Jesus of Suburbia is practically impossible to be made into a single since its so long, but its fucking great, and it would be pretty ballsy to put it out. Ah well.

Green Day. <3

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

Everyone makes mistake but there's no reason to call me a monkey for making one.

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

Everyone makes mistake but there's no reason to call me a monkey for making one.

He actually called you a donkey. :huh: