[Updated] New songs - CHECK 'EM OUT!

Alright, here's a little preview of my demo:

www.sixsongs.com/reruns.mp3

It's a home recorded demo. Nothing fancy, just as good as I could do it on my own with shit equipment.

If I had a better microphone, the vocals and guitars would sound much better. But it was between recording it like this or not recording it at all, so here you are.

What do you think?

Edit: Updated with a link to another song. Scroll down or click here: Nightshift Blues

Edited by conny

Guitar work is awsome, that riff is a winnar. Drums sound good, howd you get the drums, cause they dont sound midi. The vocals are abit unclear though, what effects do you have on it, have you over dubed the vocals cause its too hard to tell. Sounds awsome though keep it up !

Guitar work is awsome, that riff is a winnar. Drums sound good, howd you get the drums, cause they dont sound midi.  The vocals are abit unclear though, what effects do you have on it, have you over dubed the vocals cause its too hard to tell. Sounds awsome though keep  it up !

Thanks for the feedback!

Drums were made with a drum computer, vocals have a bit of chorus on the main track, but there's two guide tracks with delay underneath that I couldn't get rid of in the mix, so it sounds a bit weird.

If you like the song, here's an alternate acoustic sketch:

www.sixsongs.com/reruns_unplugged.mp3

I did not put much effort into singing here, as this was just a note to myself basically, yet it sounds a bit more like myself...lol.

• 4 weeks later...