AFI's cover of My Michelle

Styger

What up you sheslargins....

Have you guys heard AFI's cover of My Michelle.. it is better than the original in my opinion..I'm not trying to get flamed or anything,  but seriously give it a try.. Davey's voice is more powerful than Axl's too. .  

so anyway guys.. Robin Finck for life !!

I would post a link of where to get it but my friend Greg's server has been down for a few days so that can't currently be done.. but when it comes back up.. I'll hook you guys up.  :D

Alright guys, uncle doug is goin to sleep I hope to hear you're opinions tomorrow..

Who ever made this thread should take their computer and shove it up their A S S for the unloyal remark about the original GNR being second to some band I never heard of. That's a treasonist remark to GNR.  You should be gassed. :P  Hey A S S why do you have a picture of the lead singer to Offspring in that picture with that band?

I havent heard this version of the song.. But I love hearing other peoples way of playing the songs..

Like forexample Sheryl Crow`s very much bashed Sweet Child O`Mine.. I think it was well done and gives a new feeling to the song.. Thats how its supposed to be done..

I just listened to that cover band's version of My Michelle and i would like to say it was alright, not great though like the man up there would have you believe. As far as the lead singer's voice being better than Axl's no F U C K I N G way! This guy is deluded. It's one thing to sing a song, especially someone else's song and it's another to write your own S H I T then sing the F U C K out of it and tear it apart like a fresh piece of bread out of the oven like Axl did to this song on Appetite.No one has a better voice than AXL, NO ONE! >:(