Live 8...

Nuttyfish

• 3 weeks later...
Yup me too!! eeee!! What will they play do u think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

apparently only 3 songs - FTP, DLT and i think SLither..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right there, those three songs have been confirmed as their set list

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats still great though, where did u find out? Sorry Shearaxl but Im not selling my tickets! :) But personally I dont see why Geldof got so angry about people selling their tickets, except when people tried to sell them for loads, because some people really want to go...ah i dunno.

Guest JohnUlmer

There is a solution. Take an elevator up to the top of a skyscraper, huge telescope in hand (preferably visit an astrology student's flat, if you can find one). Aim it at Hyde Park, borrow some high-tech super-duper hearing devices (or maybe take your grandfather's and crank it up to full volume), aim it at Hyde Park along with the telescope and strap yourself in! You're practically there!

And if you have a paintball gun, you can fire shots at Madonna when she takes the stage.

There is a solution. Take an elevator up to the top of a skyscraper, huge telescope in hand (preferably visit an astrology student's flat, if you can find one). Aim it at Hyde Park, borrow some high-tech super-duper hearing devices (or maybe take your grandfather's and crank it up to full volume), aim it at Hyde Park along with the telescope and strap yourself in! You're practically there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or find a suitable seating area, a television, and switch on BBC Two, and then it switches to BBC One :)

R.