YOUR Local Bands!

kevin

Basically.. just post links to some of the local music around you. I'm from the Detroit michigan area..

Some Good bands..

Alucard www.purevolume.com/alucard my favorites..

The Weakend www.purevolume.com/theweakend

A Second too Late www.myspace.com/asecondtoolate

Between Broken Ends www.myspace.com/betweenbrokenends

Asundial www.purevolume.com/asundial

Moxey (My band) www.myspace.com/moxey

I personally like those bands, except for Asundial, they're a bit too hardcore for me.. But around here that's kind of what the scene is like. Let's hear yours! Come on everyone, support local music!!!

Edited by kevin

Dallas crane ... www.dallascrane.com

Local band from melbourne, they arnt very well known, and very underated @!!! They are fucking awsome

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are performing at Falls Festival, which i will be mostly likey going to :D

Lets hope they put on a good show :P

The Remedies - mentioned them before.

Direct links to samples:

Wouldn't you like to know?

Bye Bye Lu Lu

So Long

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These guys sound good to me, it seems like everyone here has a more classic scene than me. My scene is more progressive/hardcore, and it's good to hear other's local music :) . I'm a big fan of locals, and thanks everyone for sharing.

ah ha - i posted a couple of my bands tracks in the musician section. contrafiction. we do pop rock, melodic, catchy sing along stuff.

need a new drummer though. so click down there at the bottom of the main page and check us out!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's pretty good. What do the other bands around you sound like?

OFF TOPIC : And what do you do in this band, and what type of 16 track recorder did you use? We have one, and we're having trouble getting songs off the hardrive of it..

ah ha - i posted a couple of my bands tracks in the musician section. contrafiction. we do pop rock, melodic, catchy sing along stuff.

need a new drummer though. so click down there at the bottom of the main page and check us out!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's pretty good. What do the other bands around you sound like?

OFF TOPIC : And what do you do in this band, and what type of 16 track recorder did you use? We have one, and we're having trouble getting songs off the hardrive of it..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im the bass player coz then i get the least pressure and would just play and get pissed sept now ive got to drive the van. dunno what type it was coz it aint mine. we've chopped and changed the songs a bit now coz we have got some rough tracks down on protools but theyre away being mastered etc

Guys i want you all to listen to dallas crane...

This ones called iodine, these guys are an awsome aussie band, and extremely underated. I cant believe bands like JET get on the international stage, and bands like living end and dallas crane which are much more better go unrecognised.

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OKVMP4...Y30O2H1OIQOKCAK

Heres my bands competition for the Battle Of The Bands.  I'm good friends with the bass player and guitarist.

Paraffin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't really like them.. they seem boring to me. JMO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That kinda makes me feel relief! They are our main competition. I havent got any samples of my band (we play blues rock).

Cmiles

http://www.geocities.com/cmilesss/CmilesPage1.html

http://www.geocities.com/cmilesfansite/CMILESfanpage.html

It's a guitarist named Cody Miles. He also plays in the above mentioned band Kill Dan and The Everything Plan