do you try to sing like axl?

I'm constantly trying to sing like Axl and can sing like he did to free fallin, can do the end of patience pretty well and have a pretty good back off bitch. Just wondering if anyone else tries to sing like Axl just around the house or in the shower or whatever and what songs they are good at singing and sounding like Axl.

• 4 weeks later...
i singe many years , i have tribute band GNR 7 years, i try make maximum possible voice of axl rose.

check out Here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uhmm.. Maybe put a song up when Axl is singing also?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes dude..... check out only my voice.. Here New Song

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, man, nice job on the newer song. I can hear the little traces of Axl in there.

As for me, I try to sing like Axl for comedy's sake. I don't think I can get through an entire song singing like that :lol: Or maybe I could *runs off and sings*

Why the hell would i want to try and sing like Axl!

I mean, evev Axl can't sing like Axl anymore, singing like Axl is committing vocal suicide it will ruin your voice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i second that

i tried for years and found it just pounds and pounds the voice til there is no more steam left...perhaps i wasn't doing it correct but...ugh...if you want someone to sound like...try singing like freddie mercury...not that you will...but it'd a nicer sound to attemp...while not ruining your voice :book:

NO!!! blueprinting someone is STUPID!!

I try to get the rich and powerfull voice of Cornel, with the range and screams of Plant. all combined with Axl´s way of fitting words to music...

and then just blend it all up and sing it with the heart and meaning of Layne Staley.

When I do that, watch me dance! ;)