Greenville, SC show...A GREAT SEAT! FLOOR!

stargell79

I have an extra GnR ticket for the Greenville, SC show on December 11. It is a great seat (on the floor, section 2, row T!!). I paid almost $60, will take $50. If you are interested email me at Stargell79@yahoo.com. Please notify me by Tuesday, November 10th. I can meet in Greenville to give you the ticket.

Stargell79 ... may I make a friendly suggestion?

Perhaps, you might want to actually read some of the posts that have been written at this forum over the past few days. Umm -- especially the ones that talk about shows being cancelled and the tour being scrapped. Once you do, you might discover then why it's not a good time to be trying to sell a ticket.  ;)

my dear Madison,

There has been no official word on cancellation of the tour.

Only on this forum...

This forum is very unofficial....

VERY....

Some Venues have cancelled yes,

But Clear Channel has not pulled the plug.

And as of now, Greenville is on...

Leave the kid alone. Let her go to her concert.

my dear Madison,

There has been no official word on cancellation of the tour.

Only on this forum...

This forum is very unofficial....

VERY....

Some Venues have cancelled yes,

But Clear Channel has not pulled the plug.

And as of now, Greenville is on...

Leave the kid alone. Let her go to her concert.

Hon, she's not trying to go to a concert. She's trying to sell a ticket. Perhaps you'd like to buy her ticket Shades?

Keep in mind, if you buy a ticket from a scalper or anyone else for that matter and the show is cancelled, the only person who gets a refund is the person who bought the ticket originally. (Refunds are put back on the credit card that purchased them).  In other words Shades, you lose your money and the person who sold you the ticket would get paid twice.

Hon, she's not trying to go to a concert. She's trying to sell a ticket. Perhaps you'd like to buy her ticket Shades?

Keep in mind, if you buy a ticket from a scalper or anyone else for that matter and the show is cancelled, the only person who gets a refund is the person who bought the ticket originally. (Refunds are put back on the credit card that purchased them).  In other words Shades, you lose your money and the person who sold you the ticket would get paid twice.

Point taken, and that would suck wouldnt it.

I think I need you Madison.

Keep me staight.