Used to love her Late night show

Hi, okey in my long and hard search for a Used to love her Late night show tab...I have tried and tried to tab this master piece on my own, but I just cant tab the whole song....so I am taking this hunt to a new level...

If someone can come up with a (perfect) guitarpro tab of this song...I wil pay him or her about 60 us Dollars..I am serious, but then it has to be almost perfect....

So does anyone take the challenge?

I can upload the song or the video if you need it!

And, I live in Norway, so I wil have to transfer the money to a bank acount or either send them by mail....

please someone....I need do play this song!!!

there is a program called slow gold' that allows you to slow down any audio track WITHOUT changing the pitch, and is meant to help players learn phrases and develop an ear. its an amazing product, worth every penny. you'll have that utlh solo down in no time. go to www.worldwidewoodshed.com and pick it up.

trust me. you wont regret it.

there is a program called slow gold' that allows you to slow down any audio track WITHOUT changing the pitch, and is meant to help players learn phrases and develop an ear. its an amazing product, worth every penny. you'll have that utlh solo down in no time. go to www.worldwidewoodshed.com and pick it up.

trust me. you wont regret it.

Thanks i'l try that then