kaiser chiefs

Aqueous_Transmission

They are fuckin brilliant! Only seen them live at festivals etc, where they didnt do a full set do to congestion in line ups etc, but they were brillaint.

Employment is not only my fave album of the year, but my fave for a long time. Its a real feel good album, and seein them live, granted when I last saw them they only played for around 30-40 mins, but the crowd didnt stop jumpin. They have an incredible energy and I highly recommend everyone to buy the album and go see them live!

Grimo.

They are fuckin brilliant! Only seen them live at festivals etc, where they didnt do a full set do to congestion in line ups etc, but they were brillaint.

Employment is not only my fave album of the year, but my fave for a long time. Its a real feel good album, and seein them live, granted when I last saw them they only played for around 30-40 mins, but the crowd didnt stop jumpin. They have an incredible energy and I highly recommend everyone to buy the album and go see them live!

Grimo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awesome, what songs did they play?

Grimo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awesome, what songs did they play?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Basically all the hits. Modern Way, I Predict A Riot (Which lead singer Ricky lets out a scream to rival Axls), Na na naa, Oh My God etc etc, plus a copuple of others from album. I'm guesin in a full set at one of their own concerts they'll do the album. But they are awesome live. I'm seein them in April too, in Birmingham.

Hope that helps.

Grimo.