what bands are you currently into?

Roses

For me, in the last month I have got really into Wishbone Ash and Bad Company after watching Almost Famous, because of their 70s classic rock sound.

As for new music that I'm enjoying, I saw the Renegade Playboys at the Underworld in Camden a couple of nights ago and they were great fun. Catchy tunes with guitar solos galore! :D

So what music are you into at the moment?

Ryan Adams (who im seeing in feb, woooo) and the brilliant Rufus Wainwright

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've only heard a couple of Rufus Wainwright's songs from Want Two, but I like that one...Old Whore's Diet? And the opening song that sounds a bit like Badly Drawn Boy. :) Have you seen him live?

AC/DC

Guns N' Roses

Bruce Springsteen

The Clash

Those are the bands I've listened to the most recently. I also listened to the Sonata Artica songs Paula sent me a few months back, and I really like them. Thinking of researching more into their music- so thanks Paula :heart:

Edguy :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edguy are pretty cool, but all their stuff sounds the same. I'm seeing them supporting Dragonforce in Febuary.

Rightnow I'm totally immersed in Iced Earth, and my ongoing VH obsession is getting quite unhealthy. I also finally managed to get hold of the PJ greatest hits, because I wanted copy the remastered versions of the tracks from Ten, and i'm playing them to death. I wish they'd remaster the whole album. Ten should be as big as Nevermind, but the dated production meant that it didn't age well.