The Song You Hate Above All Else

Battlehawk

Everyone has to have at least one song they cringe too, rip out there heair, scream bloody murder and all that jazz and say "I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS FUCKING SONG!"

Mine would have to be

Best of You---Foo Fighters, the song is way to repeatitive and annoying as fuck--hate it.

And how about the rest of you?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY, ARE YOU AMERICAN???

Nah, it's just because they are popular. Face it, American idiot is probably the best rock album of this millenium (excluding heavier, alternative stuff). It's intelligently political and shows GD experimenting successfully with their sound. But more importantly, it's full of really catchy powerful tunes. I've never heard any of these Dreeday haters come up with a decent argument in defence of their stance.

The one song I really hate is Crazy Town - Butterfly.

One summer my sister woke me up every single fucking morning with that song. The lyrics are just so aweful and embody everything that I hate about the commercialization of rap. Listen to what that guy is actually saying in the verses. A decent rapper could have summed that up in one line. It's just dumb cunt worship. It's not sexy or fun or toung-in-cheek like Motley Crue were, just dumb and crude. People like this stuff because it's "fun to dance to" and dismiss everything Ilisten to as depressing. But it's stuff like Crazy Town that's really depressing.

Edited by Maddergascar

there's this song goes "dont you wish your girlfriends was hot like me" bla bla. i hate it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another one is american idiot by green day- hate it as fuck

there's "ass like that" by eminem which i cant stand.

and there's silkworms by guns n' roses.

i think the song that pisses me the most is the first one i mentioned.

The Reanimation CD by Linkin Park sucks even worse than the shit they did with Jay-Z, the only good songs are KRWLNG and Pts.OfAthrity or however you spell it. The rest is poor "remixed" garbage, the only thing they did was adding some unknown rapper sing something that doesn't go with the song at all.

There are some awful rap songs ...

Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan

Worst song of all times!

:laugh: the first time i heard that song i burst out laughing, its the shittest thing ever with the exception of britney spears - "do something", shes just a yappy little bastard so im used to that but them lyrics make me wanna throttle her, just look at how shit they are.......

Do you feel this

I wanna feel this

Are you ready?

I don't think so

Somebody give me my truck

So I can ride on the clouds

So I can turn up the bass

Somebody pass my guitar

So I can look like a star

And spent my cash like

What ya gonna do when the crowd goes, waaoo

Why ya standing on the wall

Music starting everywhere

So why don't you just move along?

Chorus

I see you looking at me

Like I'm some kind of freak

Get up out of your seat

Why don't ya do somethin

I see you looking at me

Like I got what you need

Get up out of your seat

Why don't ya do somethin

Now your owning my grill

Cause I say what I feel

Only rock to what's real

And they will

BUM BUM

But I can't do that with you

Alright here with my crew

You can roll if you can

Don't want a

Punk Punk

What ya gonna do when the croud goes waaoo

Why ya standing on the wall

Music starting everywhere

So why don't you just move along?

Chorus

I see you looking over here

Can't you tell I'm having fun

If you know like I know

You what's up

Staring at us

Get your own space

And do something

Chorus (x2)

Do Somethin

Ooow

Why don't ya do somethin

Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits

Everybody Hurts by REM

I just hate those songs.

I dislike Everybody Hurts too, but Sultans Of Swing? Why? It's easily my favourite song of all time.

I've hate Everybody Hurts ever since I heard a really bad kareoke version. It's just so slow and drawn out. Like someone dragging their fingernails across a blckboard and doing a really long, slow movement because they know how much you're sufferring.

Any Dance or Rap song that has 'Rock" or 'Rock n Roll' or 'Lets Rock' in their lyrics, you should only be able to say that if you are a rock band, maybe im just being stupid but i just hate it...

I dont mind Greenday they are pretty good, and Coldplay are probably my favourite modern band out now.

Any rap song just makes me sick (figurativly of course), and i absolutly despise Simple Plan...and the fact that Nikki Sixx actually wrote a song with them takes Motley Crue down a few pegs in my book.