Madagascar

Grimo85

a good solo would be great.

There is a good solo on madagascar. Just listen to the Rio, Pitt or Boston verison.

I know...I have the RIR3 version...I like it a lot... rock4

I like the quotes and Madagascar is an awesome song but maybe if we heard the version where there aren't quotes...where there's a solo...which version would you pick?

Edited by cold_as_ice

madagascar is a great song :fuckyou: you can never please some peaple

Just to reiterate my posts, I FUCKIN LOVE THE SONG!!! I started this post to see if anyone else might ALSO like the idea of a solo. I love the speech part, I think it works really well with the song because it obviously means a lot to Axl and the MLK speech etc relates to it.

I would be delighted either way if there is or isnt a solo because as it is right now, the song would be a monster hit.

So actually I am very pleased with the song. Read the posts before comin out with the first thing you think of dumbass.

Grimo.

I like madagascar with the speeches, it's puts more feel and meaning to the song I think. and then when the speeches finish and then Axl voices comes on with I won't be told anymore, I love that.

I love that part too....when Brain's drumming really kicks in and Axl starts to sing again...gives me shivers every time.

Yes, that is the best moment of the song.

When I heard the song first, I didn't like the speeches, but the more I heard it, the more I like it, so now I think the speeches is an important part of the song. But sometimes it's too loud, I hope they will find the right ratio between the guitar solo and the speech.

I like madagascar with the speeches, it's puts more feel and meaning to the song I think. and then when the speeches finish and then Axl voices comes on with I won't be told anymore, I love that.

I love that part too....when Brain's drumming really kicks in and Axl starts to sing again...gives me shivers every time.

I'm just listening to thast know...

Here come the quotes...

People here don't seem to have listened to the Boston 2002 soundboard where the solo over the quotes is crystal clear, and its a very heartwarming solo too. I think the quotes are really good and well placed. The solo is just the icing on the cake.

Edited by Max™

People here don't seem to have listened to the Boston 2002 soundboard where the solo over the quotes is crystal clear, and its a very heartwarming solo too. I think the quotes are really good and well placed. The solo is just the icing on the cake.

Care to post?

I personally would keep the quotes in if it was me

Reasons being they add impact and meaning to what axl sings

the songs seems to be about axl or anyone drifting away from humanity it seems to suggest the song that is there is lack of humanity in this that keeps us drifting and that no1 listens for calls for change and are in denial to state of thing and i just feel the song adding the quotes seems to highlight the point that humanity is in denial of the problem and that no1 can be told anymore

Also why i feel why it is called Madagascar as the island used to be part of africa and just gradually drifted apart