"Catcher in the Rye"

Arcade Roses

Someone said on CD.com the other day (thread) that "Catcher in the Rye" was played on American radio. Can this be confirmed? I couldn't find any threads about it on this site.

On another note, do you think this song sounds GNR-ish? I thought it did when I first heard it:

http://81.176.74.27/v/vo_kivhrwvmgv/7994_~...00_mph.prev.mp3

Any thoughts anyone?:question:

Edit: Sorry I forgot to put what the link was. My bad.embarassed.gif Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Edited by RedEurope

Guest JohnUlmer

It sounds like a mix between Queen and The Rolling Stones. Hard to say, but I doubt it. The lyrics sound more like Robert Plant than Axl and it's very basic -- too basic, I think -- to be from the album.

And if it's real, where's the rest of the clip? Why cut it off right when the vocals start?

Fake.

And if it's real, where's the rest of the clip? Why cut it off right when the vocals start?

Fake.

Because everyone would know its a fake as soon as they heard the singer ;)

Fake.

It sounds like a mix between Queen and The Rolling Stones. Hard to say, but I doubt it. The lyrics sound more like Robert Plant than Axl and it's very basic -- too basic, I think -- to be from the album.

Fake.

IRS-style? First comes a clip to get people interested then few other clips and eventually the whole song?

Fake.

Because everyone would know its a fake as soon as they heard the singer ;)

Fake.

Exactly. Dont trust song clips that show no vocals.