another very interesting topic on htgth

gnrrules21

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=25492.0

More songs are coming. Alternate versions / new songs. I expect they should surface withing the next 24 - 32 hours.

The "IRS" leak was intensional, though nobody will admit it. "Better" leak was not.

Negotiations are under way, looks like we will see a re-united Gn'R (with Izzy). Current line-up future is unknown.

Geffen will speak very soon. We will have an official release date.

iTunes will have a surprise for us shortly.

All of these things are tentative, but at least most of them will happen very soon.

« Last Edit: Today at 09:02:08 AM by Oh My Choking Soul »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=25492.0

More songs are coming. Alternate versions / new songs. I expect they should surface withing the next 24 - 32 hours.

The "IRS" leak was intensional, though nobody will admit it. "Better" leak was not.

Negotiations are under way, looks like we will see a re-united Gn'R (with Izzy). Current line-up future is unknown.

Geffen will speak very soon. We will have an official release date.

iTunes will have a surprise for us shortly.

All of these things are tentative, but at least most of them will happen very soon.

« Last Edit: Today at 09:02:08 AM by Oh My Choking Soul »

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

why do people keep saying this stuff

I don't think I can take it anymore

I wouldn´t like more songs to be leaked. I mean, talking sincerely I´m wishing to listen to them but I also think of Axl, he must feel really angry, his long time work and all his efforts leaked this way supposedly by fans who claim to love and respect their "idol"...

Or the idol who supposedly has love and respect for his fans yet sets release date after release date for the last 13 years, none of which are adhered to! I think I know who's got more right to be angry!

I wouldn´t like more songs to be leaked. I mean, talking sincerely I´m wishing to listen to them but I also think of Axl, he must feel really angry, his long time work and all his efforts leaked this way supposedly by fans who claim to love and respect their "idol"...

Or the idol who supposedly has love and respect for his fans yet sets release date after release date for the last 13 years, none of which are adhered to! I think I know who's got more right to be angry!

Excuse me???

WHEN did Axl set a release date? He just talked about an album but didn´t make any promise.

Some songs get leaked and the BULLSHIT hits skyhigh!!!!

Amazing how people think

Axl says something about not hating slash and izzy

And then suddenly they are getting back togeather....

Fuck this!!!

What about all the things Axl said on the tour. All the shit slash said

And do you really think Axl would just fire the loyal workers in the current band. There is to much that makes all the rumers scream BULLSHIT!!!!

speaking of strange stuff why has warchild been deleted as a member of this forum after his topic he made hes no longer on the list that has people wo arnt logged on either te one that has like all the members who r on and off

my guess?

maybe because he hired a private detective to stalk another member of the board.

take a step back and think about that for a minute... that is really f@*#ed up and kind of scary!

Some songs get leaked and the BULLSHIT hits skyhigh!!!!

Amazing how people think

Axl says something about not hating slash and izzy

And then suddenly they are getting back togeather....

Fuck this!!!

What about all the things Axl said on the tour. All the shit slash said

And do you really think Axl would just fire the loyal workers in the current band. There is to much that makes all the rumers scream BULLSHIT!!!!

Ya he wouldnt just fire the band that has helped him record the album, just to go back with some washed up junkies...